Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Geneva Platinum Women's 6886.Black Black Silicone Quartz Watch with Black Dial
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on July 8, 2011
Just received my watch today. I had this watch previously after purchasing it at a salon. One weekend I dropped it and the face cracked. Deciding a repair bill would be more expensive than the watch itself I decided on a replacement from amazon. It actually took me some time to find this exact watch because there are so many copies on the Internet, which surprised me as this original watch is not that expensive to begin with.

On that note, I bought this watch obviously with the intention that I would be getting the one the picture shows. Unfortunately I was wrong, as I received one of the obvious copy lookalikes. Granted I bought it nor from "Geneva" but from another seller. Nonetheless, it's disappointing. The face is slightly different and the rhinestones around it seem poorly placed and I fear they'll start falling out sooner rather than later. It's safe to say that I will probably be having to replace it again soon enough, but it works fine for the time being. Just be careful of the seller you purchase from if you're looking for the real thing.
on August 24, 2015
People don't believe that I bought this for less than ten bucks! I love it, and while I'd prefer a fabric or breathable wristband, the watch still looks great today. I've never lost one of the rhinestones, so that's a huge plus, and it keeps time really well. If you don't mind the plastic band keeping your wrist sweaty and warm, which is my only con, then this is definitely a great "dressy" watch for you. It's bigger than a "ladies" watch that's only half an inch in diameter, but it has that little dressy addition to it that really helps it stand out!
on February 3, 2016
Love this watch. It's really pretty. It's cheap and works well when it works.
Many of them come broken though.
Amazon is good with that so I just order a good one.
When it works, it lasts long, and is reliable.
I bought a lot of them in different colors.
So cheap. From some sellers it's cheaper than replacing the battery.
And with Amazon you can't go wrong.
on October 15, 2012
I had the watch for about 2 weeks and i dropped it from a bench that was about 2ft high. next thing i know, the numbers come off, the glass cracks, the second hand comes apart and the whole thing is dead. i was disappointed cus it was still brand new!
also, it looks nice and everything but the part near the knob to change the time would cut my wrist. for some reason, there's a sharp edge that's not very safe.
on February 4, 2015
Cheap to be sure. And looks nice etc. Just one thing --- this is the second (not worth returning) one I ordered since the first
ran 3 days and quit. This one did not even start running at all...... well, it looks nice. Just does not run. Junk I guess. What are the
odds --- 2 of them.
on September 18, 2013
This is the second watch I bought for my wife. The first watch, the crystal face came off. No big deal, I put a dot of super glue on the channel it fits in and put together. Perfect. Only problem I must have gotten some glue on my finger and left a smudge on the face. That is why the second watch. I ordered a color assortment of these watches (12) so far two of the crystals have fallen out. Again i drop of super glue fixes the problem. At an average cost of less than 5.00 per watch it is still a great deal.
on February 15, 2015
I was pleased with the looks of the watch. I would have given it 5 stars if it had worked. Once I set the time, it didn't start after I pulled the tab under the stem. Then the stem fell off in two pieces and I was unable to reconnect them. I think it is just a hit or miss whether you get one that functions or falls apart. There was no instructions with the watch, and I could not figure out how to open the case to check the battery. Amazon said I could return it for a refund with no shipping fee. Since I didn't pay for shipping nothing lost to try it. Disappointed that I did not get to wear it.
on September 29, 2014
I used it a lot at work when I used to work as a nurse at a hospital. I love that I got it for such a good price and I totally recommend this if you wash your hands A LOT and are very busy all the time.
on July 7, 2012
I got this for my daughter, she is almost a teenager and we wanted to get her something that looked nice without being too expensive/flashy/delicate. We were not expecting much for the price, but it was a pleasant surprise how sturdy and well constructed it seemed when we got it. The weight and feel of this watch definitely does not reflect the low price.
on April 10, 2013
The watch is as described. The only negative is that it doesn't display minute marks. The band is very comfortable and flexible. Oh and the holders for the end of the band after you put it on can slide off, so be mindful. Other than that, it was worth the money. I wear it everyday.