5.0 out of 5 stars Love the sets
It was better than what i expected them to be, it's perfect for my family. i would recommend them especially during the holidays.
Published 13 months ago by Charla Dequito

3.0 out of 5 stars the gold ones look cheap but the silver ones look ok
just as the title says the gold ones look real cheap so decided to keep them for people I just dont care about... Ruthless, but for the price I was glad the some of the silver watches I received looked good...
Published 4 months ago by Kristelle Rego

3.0 out of 5 stars the gold ones look cheap but the silver ones look ok, May 8, 2014
This review is from: Geneva Quartz Classic Collection His-her Watch Set Lot of 5 Sets (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the sets, August 9, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price for the quality!, November 26, 2011
Great set for the money. Qurtz movement with classic styling. Great gift for him and her. Perfect for any retailer online or brick and mortor.

Rate and Discover Movies