5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch
Published on June 8, 2012 by Sona

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, Does Not Work
This watch stopped working after 2 days. Though replacing the battery would help. Replaced the battery and still didn't work. Do not buy this watch.
Published 17 months ago by Sara

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch, June 8, 2012
This review is from: Geneva Black Silicone Ceramic Style Wrist Watch Surrounded with Gold Trim and Sparkly Rhinestones (Watch)
I've been into "largeface" watches lately and I bought this watch way back in Jan-Feb I believe and I must say I'm impressed. The great thing about it is that it doesn't have a cheap look to it. None of the rhinestones have fallen off and I've worn it so many times. It's such a lightweight for a largeface watch. The price is great guys, so worth buying for the ladies on a budget! I give it a 5 star!

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, January 11, 2013
I picked up this watch (inexpensive) for work. I purchased the white at first. I could wear this to work and not worry about getting it wet multiple times a day due to hand washing at job. This watch has held up so nicely that I bought several more.
I cant believe the compliments I get on it as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, my new everyday watch!!, August 5, 2013
Got this bc of the insane low price & great reviews. I did not even notice that it was a Geneva which is a good reputable brand. While waiting for the delivery I bought a Geneva all goldtone with crystals & a Cartier-like link and it was $25 after bargaining with the mall kiosk guy. I should have looked around here first, that one is prolly here too. Then I received this and it is sooo pretty. Looks like the trendy ceramic link but it wont fool anyone on that. There is an extra faceted bezel under the crystasl which makes them really shine! Big gold bold numbers, I can see the time easily. The description said the buckle is silvertone but it is goldtone so the whole watch is black, gold and crystals and very beautiful!! What asuper price! Only 'negative' is the sweep hand can be heard at some distance such as while holding a phone to my ear, not worth a star off tho. Definitely would repurchase in other colors!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, Does Not Work, February 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, January 30, 2013
This watch is a great buy it fits perfectly and is definite arm candy! Its exactly the way it is in the photo and it was shipped fast!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, April 20, 2013
Sleek and stylish,The contrast between the black band and gold trim w/crystals is very eyecatching,lots of compliments and the watch band is very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars BIRTHDAY GIFT, April 9, 2013
CUTE, INEXPENSIVE AND COULD BE CASUAL OR DRESSY...A LITTLE TOO HEAVY AND LARGE FOR ME.
THE COLORS ARE AWESOME. WORKS PERFECTLY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for dress up or down........., April 3, 2013
Perfect for what I wanted.
Looks good with jeans and a cute shirt or a cute black dress.
Very cute, and great price!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Stupid Mistake, February 22, 2013
Do Not Buy this watch! I wish I had read the reviews first. Did not work, EVER! Live and Learn I guess

3.0 out of 5 stars Geneval Black Silicone Ceramic Style Wrist Watch, June 9, 2011
Watch is very pretty, however, I was disappointed that the face of it was so large. Because of that it will not stay in place and is usually turned under my wrist and it is very difficult to get it back to the normal position. Also, the end of the strap is so long that it sticks out. Probably would not have ordered it if I had realized how large the face is.

Rate and Discover Movies