5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and eye catching
Published 13 months ago by Coilylady

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply Made and Packaged Poorly
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and eye catching, June 25, 2013
This review is from: 3 PACK Geneva Silver Gold and Rose Gold Plated Classic Round CZ Ladies Boyfriend Watch (Watch)
These watches appeared nice in the pictures and given the price of the watches I didn't expect much in the quality department. Boy was I wrong! These watches exceeded my expectations and I received many compliments wearing each metal option. My mom loved the gold watch, so much that I decided to give it to her and it looks great on her. The only advice I would give is that if you have a delicate or small wrists, know that you will need to have a few links removed to ensure a proper fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply Made and Packaged Poorly, September 17, 2013
Amazon Customer (Modesto, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I wasn't expecting anything too nice, but when these three watches appeared in an envelope, I feared the worst, and I was correct. First of all, these watches are cheap, and I mean dirt cheap--buy them at Dollar Tree cheap. On top of that, due to poor packaging, one of the watch faces was broken. Okay, I've still got two left, right? Wrong. Another watch had scratches and blemishes all along the wrist and clasp, so the only one that is wearable is the silver one (the most attractive by far), but because it's so lightweight and made from such poor materials, I'm sending all three back for a full refund. Lesson learned.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price, can't beat 'em!, July 13, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised by the look, fit and overall quality of the watches. No, they are not made of the finest material. However, for the price, they look great and I have gotten plenty of compliments from friends and colleagues. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a stylish look without a big investment. If you are debating about buying these, I say go for it...

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for..., January 27, 2014
These looked nice enough online, and the price was certainly right. However, two of the three broke shortly after I started wearing them. Beware that the clasps are not particularly sturdy and risk coming apart with little provocation and even less notice! I learned an important lesson about spending just a few extra dollars...

1.0 out of 5 stars Awfull purchase, April 7, 2014
I've bought a 3 Pack watches kid and received all 3 of them however none of them are working. To be specific the hand are loose so it never give the proper hour. I constantly purchase the same design watches and had never have an issue until now. I'm VERY DISSAPOINTED and I'm asking for my money back.

3.0 out of 5 stars watch links, December 26, 2013
How do I remove the watch links? Its seems really difficult because the holes to take the pins out are not very pronounced. Can someone please help? Thank you!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money., June 25, 2013
The quality is very cheap except for the dial pad. The silver one was the worst. It felt like aluminum.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, August 27, 2013
Broke within the first few hours of wearing it. These are very poor quality, even at $6 a piece. Awful!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, June 25, 2013
I've gotten so many compliments. I'm hoping they last me at least a year. I did follow some of the others who posted reviews and put clear nail polish over the diamonds. You won't be dissatisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them so much, July 11, 2013
They look nicer in your hands, they are so beautiful. Now I can use on every other day looks nice with my wear.

Rate and Discover Movies