Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 25, 2013
These watches appeared nice in the pictures and given the price of the watches I didn't expect much in the quality department. Boy was I wrong! These watches exceeded my expectations and I received many compliments wearing each metal option. My mom loved the gold watch, so much that I decided to give it to her and it looks great on her. The only advice I would give is that if you have a delicate or small wrists, know that you will need to have a few links removed to ensure a proper fit.
22 comments|192 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 11, 2015
Hope my review, feedback along with the pictures I will upload help other Amazon shoppers:

Quality? ~ 7/10 ~ They LOOK like they'd be worth $30,000 but up close they feel thin, cheap and low quality. Still worth looking cool though.
Price? ~ THREE watches together for under $20? Uh? I have 0 complaints.
Do they work? ~ Not really, 1 or 2 of mine didn't have a full battery or might have been straight up broken but again I got these for the looks only.

Check out the pictures I have taken and uploaded up close as well.

Feel free to ask me any questions / Let me know if my review, feedback along with the pictures helped you!

Happy Shopping!
review image review image
on September 17, 2013
I wasn't expecting anything too nice, but when these three watches appeared in an envelope, I feared the worst, and I was correct. First of all, these watches are cheap, and I mean dirt cheap--buy them at Dollar Tree cheap. On top of that, due to poor packaging, one of the watch faces was broken. Okay, I've still got two left, right? Wrong. Another watch had scratches and blemishes all along the wrist and clasp, so the only one that is wearable is the silver one (the most attractive by far), but because it's so lightweight and made from such poor materials, I'm sending all three back for a full refund. Lesson learned.
0Comment|126 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 15, 2014
The watches are for fashion only not as an everyday watch.
review image
0Comment|82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2015
Waited patiently for 6 1/2 weeks . No watches in sight . Contacted seller.They cancelled the order and i get a gift card instead of refund..
The amount credited to your Gift Card balance should be automatically applied to your next eligible order on our website.Really wanted the watches. Am very disappointed.
on January 28, 2015
No hopes that i will get the product after 2 months.
66 comments|26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 25, 2013
The quality is very cheap except for the dial pad. The silver one was the worst. It felt like aluminum.
on May 30, 2015
Love the watches. Getting them sized soon. Worth the long wait from Malaysia.
on July 8, 2015
So after ordering the watches in a week I checked the reviews. Honestly I freaked out when I read them. Most of them are so negative and not true, or i don't know they might be. Mine were suppose to arrive only on Aug 7 but they arrived today July 8! So it's weird how some say they never got theirs. Once I saw it come in a envelope I thought the reviews were right and they would be in a bad shape but I was so wrong! They aren't dirty and broken like some reviewers said. And you guys can definitely see that with the picture I uploaded. Their not everyday watches so it's fair enough for the price. Overall I'm glad I bought them!
on January 27, 2016
I'm inlove with the watches it came a whole month early I was so surprised when I got the package but they fit perfectly on me and they look even better than the picture, the battery's work fine and the rose gold one matches my phone perfectly even had great cost, so I'm really excited to show them off
review image review image review image review image review image