5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!
I just love my Rose Colored Watch. The new 'IN THING"!!

I've gotten so many compliments, I went to several of the department stores, similar watches sell for soo much more!

I got the look, for an excellent price!! Girl friend went with a known Designer (won't Name), upset about the money she didn't save!!

Great price was great for me,...
Published 6 months ago by J.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but impractical
Band diameter is very large and there is no way to remove links to shorten it. Does not keep time( runs slow). On the up side, it is as pretty as the picture depicts, so I just wear it stacked with other bracelets, and if I need to know what time it is, I can look at my phone...
Published 8 months ago by Jill Pantano

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but impractical, November 23, 2013
This review is from: Geneva Women's 2362-rosegold-GEN Cubic Zirconia-Accented Rose Gold-Tone Watch (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea., March 3, 2014
Amara Mahmood (brooklyn, NY, US) - See all my reviews
It looks ok, but the clasp can get loose and the watch will open on its own. I have yet to wear it outside. It feels a little big and the wristband looks all scratched and cheap now.

1.0 out of 5 stars broken clasp, February 26, 2014
While the watch is stylish and keeps good time, the clasp broke within days of purchasing it. I was very disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not get, March 9, 2014
The watch is pretty and it works but the glass to the face of the watch went completely missing! Didn't break or crack, it's just gone. No one it's so cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, February 17, 2014
I just love my Rose Colored Watch. The new 'IN THING"!!

Great price was great for me, do to the fact that I change watches so often to color coordinate.

3.0 out of 5 stars ticks very loudly, January 23, 2014
The only complaint I have about this watch is that it ticks very loudly! It was very large when it came but I took to the jc penney jewelry counter and they took out several links for me for free. Other than the loud ticking, it's a gorgeous watch, and has yet to turn my wrist green but I've only worn it a few times. This is definitely worth the money if you're just looking for a cute trend piece/inexpensive gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money, March 8, 2014
Gabrielle (West Hills, CA) - See all my reviews
The watch was ok, but too big. Since there didnt seem to be any way to adjust it, and there was no instruction information, I decided to send it back. One problem...there was also no return label or shipping receipt. Nice.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, June 24, 2014
The watch Looks cheep, smells cheep, it is cheep! Come on Geneva
Not even worth the $10.
Buy a Fossil.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love! So happy with it., February 10, 2014
I looooove this watch. I bought two and gave one to my mom. I wear it every single day and I get so many compliments on it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Geneva Rose Gold Watch, February 9, 2014
I love watches and sparkle. This watch pretty well fits me to the "T". It's easy to read and its comfortable to wear.

Rate and Discover Movies