Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 7, 2015
This watch is a brilliant knockoff of the "Michael Kors Watch Women's Rose Gold Plated Stainless Steel Bracelet MK5128" and the "XOXO Women's XO5591 Rose Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch," both sold on Amazon. Look them up and read their reviews. I am not a watch person, I purchased this watch for less than $10 with Prime 2-day shipping because my cellphone died and I needed to tell time quickly while waiting for my phone to be repaired. I liked the "boyfriend" style watches and wanted something not silver or gold. This watch fit the bill. When researching watches I noticed that both the Michael Kors and XOXO rose gold watch reviews had images of the watches turning and fading on Amazon. One watch is $250 (two hundred and fifty) and the other is $20 (twenty). So I feel really proud of myself for paying $8 (eight) for a watch that looks similar and will fade just the same as watches double and tens times the price. If you are paying more than eight dollars...don't. Just wait for Amazon to drop the price again. Put it in your cart and be patient.

The Watch:
Boyfriend style - Google it before you buy. I've read a lot of confused comments by people who are smart enough to buy a watch on Amazon...but cannot Google what a boyfriend watch is supposed to look like. Really?
Rose Gold - more like gold-gold with a pink dye added. Pictures will not do it justice. I took pics, they look gold. I felt like the face was rose gold, but the bands and trim were a pink-hued gold-gold.
Painted stainless steel - looks like it will chip or fade. You can see how the metal was dipped and little lines of paint dripped on the band. This doesn't bother me...but if you're OCD, don't buy it. *You could paint it with nail polish but my clear nail polish costs about the same as what I paid for this watch.That is not an option for me to waste good polish on a cheap watch. You could also spray it with a clear spray paint designed for metal. This should help with fading.
Packaging - Does not come in a box or packaging. But it was sealed with shrink wrap and had a protective sticker on the face and on the links.
Appearance - The non-covered parts of the watch were scratched. I didn't care...but if you are OCD about a cheap knockoff watch - DON'T BUY IT.
SHINY...I do not like bling, and so I knew getting a watch with "diamonds" would aggravate me, so I selected this all metal watch...it's still so shiny, I kinda look forward to it fading. I don't know. It attracts a lot of attention. I'm scared raccoons (racoons like shiny objects or is that squirrels) are going to try and high-five (four?) me. Children are hypnotized when I wave...it is SUPER shiny.
SIZING - I have tiny wrists, I purchased this watch knowing that and assuming it could be resized. Normal watches can be resized. I was wrong. The jeweler laughed at me and told me if he resized this it would break. What jeweler rejects guaranteed money? I wear it like a loose bracelet but I can easily slide it on and off my wrists and over my hand. If you have tiny wrists like me...I don't endorse this watch. It really is like I am wearing a belt...on my wrist. It is that loose.
PUBLIC PERCEPTION - Finally, I do receive compliments on this watch and people like it. So, that was a shock. I purchased this watch like most women buy tampons...for a specific purpose to be used and discarded.Yet, for some reason people really seem to enjoy it. Weird. Not tacky people either...but regular people in a variety of places. I was pleasantly surprised.
on February 20, 2014
this item is really heavy and feels really cheap and is closer to gold than rose gold. my item also arrived slightly tarnished with the fake gold having already been scraped off so i cant imagine them lasting very long
on August 6, 2014
The watch is beautiful and heavy, and it definitely caught people's eye. However, it inexplicably stopped working a few days after I received it. I had the battery and contacts checked, but that wasn't the problem. I ended up going out and buying a real watch. I have seen other good reviews on this timepiece, so maybe I just got that rouge bad one. Use caution when purchasing this product.
on January 28, 2014
I received this watch today and fell in love immediately. It's absolutely beautiful. You can't beat the quality for this price. I would order again. The only complaint I have is that it's a little to long for my wrist but links can be removed so that makes it perfect.
on March 26, 2015
Considering this is an extremely inexpensive watch I really like it! I bought it to test out the look of a "boyfriend" watch as I've never owned one and didn't want to spend big $$$ on something that isn't function for my life as I do work at a desk and can't have something clunking against things as I go about my daily activities. The watch is a nice color, works as it should, came about three weeks sooner than expected, I even have gotten some compliments on it. If you are looking for an inexpensive watch that's still cute and practical I say get it. The only downside is it is very loose on my wrist but not so bad that it isn't wearable, more annoying than anything but I slide it down my forearm so I can still type and such. Overall I like it.
on July 22, 2014
I received this watch broken. I was so sad. The customer service representative contacted me and resent me a new watch however I received a silver tone instead but it works. I was quite disappointed with this purchase.
on September 5, 2015
Got this for my girlfriend. She likes it, but the color comes off on the part of the strap that contacts her skin. Good deal for the price though. Still ticks, while others in the same price range have quit working after 2 weeks.
on July 5, 2014
Hate this - will never order something like this online again. WAY too large and heavy for a woman's arm, even oversized for a man's. Would like to return/exchange it.
on April 12, 2015
It arrived too big, as I have a tiny wrist, so I had some links removed and now it is perfect. I have only had it a week and have already received so many compliments. I love it! Beats paying $200+ for a MK brand watch. ;-)
on December 11, 2013
Super cute for 15.00! It is a little less rose gold and a tad bit more gold gold with a pink hue but definitely worth the money and very fast shipping