Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on March 5, 2012
I bought this watch as a gift for my sister. It arrived within 4 days!!! Great service. The watch is beautiful and well worth the price. You cant tell it was less than $20. It came in a cute lil gift box. I recommend this watch! :) I will be buying one for myself.
on February 24, 2012
Nice looking watch that is multi-colored to go with most clothing you wear. The extra large numbers make telling time easier for those who dont see well.
on April 23, 2012
i love this watch! I had a white rhinestone watch before that ended up breaking so I came here looking for a new one. I absolutely love this one! The colors are a little more "neon" than the picture shows and the geneva is in like block all caps lettering and not cursive, which i am a little disappointed about but all together I love it!
on January 2, 2015
i bought this because i wanted a new watch to wear to clinicals. i was well aware of the watch face diameter (1.8 inches) but for whatever reason didnt really give it a lot of thought. Well, the watch face is huge!! It is very cute but unfortunately on me it looks raunchy and tacky. If the face had been maybe about a half inch smaller it would of worked. I didnt pay a lot for the watch, but im pretty bummed anyways. :(
on June 3, 2015
I love this watch! People tell me all the time how much they like it. I am a nurse and the big numbers are really easy to
see. The watch band is plastic so it doesn't stick to my arm when i get hot.
on December 31, 2013
Very happy of the extremely reasonable price of this bling watch! Love the big numbers as it's difficult for me to see the small numbers - the only thing I wish is that the hands need to be black - so if you can't see up close very well - the black hands would make the time appear bolder.
on February 19, 2015
These watches are so cheap they don't work. They might work for a day but if you accidentally move your arm to hard it wont work anymore. Terrible cheap watches. you get what you pay for on these. Funny thing is... I never even received this one. It was so cheap that I didn't care and when the others I ordered came in the mail and they stopped working I wasn't even pressed to get a refund.
on January 9, 2015
I absolutely love this watch. I just received it 3 days ago and the first day I wore it. I got a compliment. I love the fact that the watch face is large. I received the watch sooner than the seller promised. That's a plus.
on September 15, 2013
This is a very fun and happy watch. I am very tough on watches and these flexible rubber bands are great for durability and taking abuse. They clean up well with soap and water, but of course, don't get the watch wet! I'm a gardener and like using inexpensive watches that I know will eventually get trashed. I bought what seems to be the same watch in an airport shop for 4 times the cost so this is a great deal. Haven't had it long enough to know if it has longevity, but I don't expect a whole lot for this price.
on June 6, 2013
The product arrived just on time. The number 8 and 2 are yellow and a bit hard to see but it does not bother me. I love it and it goes great with everything!! :)