4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, but NOT chocolate colored
First, this is an inexpensive fashion watch. If you are expecting something high end, don't get this watch.

Published 21 months ago by polarpooch

3.0 out of 5 stars Had to replace battery
After 5 days of owning the watch, I had to replace the battery. The watch came already running. I love the watch itself and have had may compliments on it.
Published 8 months ago by Christine L. Swilley

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, but NOT chocolate colored, December 15, 2012
polarpooch "polarpooch" (Madison, WI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crawford Boyfriend Watch-Chocolate (Watch)

I think it's VERY cute and very large. It's also lightweight, and not super substantial, but it doesn't detract from the look of it on your wrist. It is easy to adjust the bracelet and it looks great on. The face is huge, easy to see, and has 3 subdials. The crystal accents gives the watch a blingy feel.

The clasp is pretty weak, though. I can see the clasp breaking with repeated use. But for the $$ I paid, I'll probably still be able to wear it until I just get tired of it. Again it's a super cute watch.

Really, my only complaint is the color. This really isn't CHOCOLATE. I ordered the rose tone version of this watch when I ordered this one, and honestly, I thought this one WAS the rose tone watch! It wasn't until I got the rose tone watch that I could see there was a difference between the two. The color of this watch is more like a penny copper color. The face is a little darker, but "chocolate" this is not. The picture of this watch looks brown. But that's not what the color really is.

I am going to keep this watch, because the color is a bit more subdued than the very flashy-looking rose-tone version of the same watch. But I had to take off a star because the description on this is way off.

Overall, I do really like it, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars very stylish, September 19, 2012
This review is from: Crawford Boyfriend Watch-Chocolate (Watch)
There were only two reviews when I bought this watch, so I was trying not to get my hopes up, but the watch arrived in great condition, looks even sexier in person and definitely looks like it's worth a good amount of $$$. Also, I should mention I'm a guy, but I could still pull off this so called 'boyfriend' watch. You won't regret buying this I never wore a watch before but I hate taking this one off now just because it looks so great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Crawford Boyfriend Watch Chocolate Review, May 8, 2012
This review is from: Crawford Boyfriend Watch-Chocolate (Watch)
Love this watch! It is so worth the money and looks as if it is worth way more once you put it on!

5.0 out of 5 stars chocolate boyfried watch, September 24, 2012
This review is from: Crawford Boyfriend Watch-Chocolate (Watch)
Love it! Bold but still feminine! I would purchasing another watch from this vendor in different color. Great accessory. Great Summer and Fall color!

5.0 out of 5 stars Boyfriend watch, September 2, 2012
This review is from: Crawford Boyfriend Watch-Chocolate (Watch)
Pretty color and expensive look. I have a small wrist, so had to have several links removed. I thought it was a true chronograph and had to contact the seller to find out it was not. Seller was very nice and helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 16, 2014
This review is from: Crawford Boyfriend Watch-Chocolate (Watch)
Perfect watch. Other people say that you can't take links out... I took it to a watch repair place and they took links for for $10. Perfect fit now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye Catcher, June 12, 2013
This review is from: Crawford Boyfriend Watch-Chocolate (Watch)
I like this watch a lot and it is an eye catcher, the band is wide which I happen to like and it looks expensive doesn't look cheap

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks can be deceiving., December 4, 2012
This review is from: Crawford Boyfriend Watch-Chocolate (Watch)
This watch looks very expensive, the color is awesome and I get complements on it all the time. ( no pun intended )

3.0 out of 5 stars Had to replace battery, January 16, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointment, December 14, 2013
This review is from: Crawford Boyfriend Watch-Chocolate (Watch)
By far this watch is the worst watched i have ordered through amazon,
1st it took forever to arrive, 2 months to be exact when i recieved it i was dissapointed because it did not look like the picture
it is really bad quality i couldnt make it smaller to fit me
i know it was only 6 bucks but i have ordered other watches about that same price and atleast they where decent.
I really dont recommend this6 bucks down the drain i couldve used it for lottery scratchers..

Crawford Boyfriend Watch-Chocolate