Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Chocolate Geneva Crystal Rhinestone Chronograph Watch with Metal Link Band
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 15, 2012
First, this is an inexpensive fashion watch. If you are expecting something high end, don't get this watch.

I think it's VERY cute and very large. It's also lightweight, and not super substantial, but it doesn't detract from the look of it on your wrist. It is easy to adjust the bracelet and it looks great on. The face is huge, easy to see, and has 3 subdials. The crystal accents gives the watch a blingy feel.

The clasp is pretty weak, though. I can see the clasp breaking with repeated use. But for the $$ I paid, I'll probably still be able to wear it until I just get tired of it. Again it's a super cute watch.

Really, my only complaint is the color. This really isn't CHOCOLATE. I ordered the rose tone version of this watch when I ordered this one, and honestly, I thought this one WAS the rose tone watch! It wasn't until I got the rose tone watch that I could see there was a difference between the two. The color of this watch is more like a penny copper color. The face is a little darker, but "chocolate" this is not. The picture of this watch looks brown. But that's not what the color really is.

I am going to keep this watch, because the color is a bit more subdued than the very flashy-looking rose-tone version of the same watch. But I had to take off a star because the description on this is way off.

Overall, I do really like it, though.
11 comment| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2012
There were only two reviews when I bought this watch, so I was trying not to get my hopes up, but the watch arrived in great condition, looks even sexier in person and definitely looks like it's worth a good amount of $$$. Also, I should mention I'm a guy, but I could still pull off this so called 'boyfriend' watch. You won't regret buying this I never wore a watch before but I hate taking this one off now just because it looks so great!
on May 8, 2012
Love this watch! It is so worth the money and looks as if it is worth way more once you put it on!
on September 24, 2012
Love it! Bold but still feminine! I would purchasing another watch from this vendor in different color. Great accessory. Great Summer and Fall color!
on December 14, 2013
By far this watch is the worst watched i have ordered through amazon,
1st it took forever to arrive, 2 months to be exact when i recieved it i was dissapointed because it did not look like the picture
it is really bad quality i couldnt make it smaller to fit me
i know it was only 6 bucks but i have ordered other watches about that same price and atleast they where decent.
I really dont recommend this6 bucks down the drain i couldve used it for lottery scratchers..
on June 12, 2013
I like this watch a lot and it is an eye catcher, the band is wide which I happen to like and it looks expensive doesn't look cheap
on May 29, 2015
Love it, is very nice. I purchased it through ELEG TANG. Wonderful customer service. Looks just like the picture but even better. Very satisfied with this purchase. I love this chocolate color.
review image
on January 16, 2014
Perfect watch. Other people say that you can't take links out... I took it to a watch repair place and they took links for for $10. Perfect fit now!
on September 30, 2014
PROS: To be perfectly honest, it runs and tells time ok. The "stones" around the face have held up well. CONS: It looks a lot nicer in the photo. The metal is already showing signs of wear and I haven't even worn it yet. The band is so big that I would need to remove at least three links to get it to look nice loosely. I'd take it to my jeweler, but is it even worth spending the money to have him waste his time doing this?

Overall, if you're looking for something that looks like bling and tells time, I'd say spend your money on a nice case for your cell phone and then use it to tell time. This is a complete waste of money no matter how much it costs. It's not even worth sending it back.
on February 7, 2015
Not for extended wear, I found out. I must be allergic to compounds the watch is made of. It gave me the worst allergic rash on my arm/wrist. Tried the other wrist the next day to make sure and the rash showed up on that arm. I am a teacher and we don't have clocks in the rooms so a watch is needed. I wore it from roughly 6am-5pm only a few times before I got the rash.

See 1 answered question