Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on September 27, 2013
I thought i'd write a "buyer's beware" review to say that these are not as advertised. If you are getting the larger size like i did, sports bras have better support. The removable pads cannot be used by anyone larger than a B cup and they say the straps stay in place, that's not true and i have broad shoulders. Word to the wise, don't waste your money! They are very uncomfortable with built in pasties. Terrible product!
on August 8, 2013
I knew before ordering this that I had to buy one size larger and the 4X was perfect for me. It's been difficult to find this size lately and I was so glad to get it here on Amazon. At my age, truth be told, I am looking for comfort. I do have 2 "regular" style bras to wear when going out but mostly I live in my genie bras. They don't ride up, the shoulders don't dig in and they give enough support to wear when going to the grocery or drug store. Being a full figured woman I have had my share of bras that were okay when I put them on but within an hour were hurting somewhere or the back was riding up. I need to have the ones with the removable cups; without them it's a waste of money.
on February 28, 2014
on the recommendation from a friend, I bought some Genie bras. They are now so reasonably priced I thought I would take the risk. First, unless you already look like the girl on the package, you won't. These are very comfortable bras. I find that sometimes it's a struggle to put on over my head--it tends to just roll up. But believe it or not you can step into it and it doesn't stretch out by doing it this way. By stepping into it, everything falls into place so to speak rather than having to arrange myself when I put it on over my head. There is some support with the pads inserted, but don't expect underwire type support. My biggest complaint is that the inserts are not cup size appropriate. If there was a choice of insert sizes this would undoubtedly be my favorite bra of all time. The inserts do look like a dorito chip as some have said and are just slightly larger. That's fine for someone with a B or maybe even a C cup--but not for a double D like me. I'm still struggling to make them work and have resorted to sewing them in place with just a few stitches at the bottom. Since I've done this I, of course, have to wash the bras with them in place. Seems to be fine. The fabric used in the beige and black seems to be slightly different. The elastic threads in the black are breaking and the fabric is pilling even though I wear and wash that one less. All in all, not bad for the price. I think I paid 20.00 for two. A good support bra will call at least 20.00 for one. Glad I tried them, just wish they would do something about those inserts!!
on November 16, 2014
I am a thin woman; measure 42.5 in cup, 38 in size. I wear Lillyette a lot. I love this bra, but will go up a size to a 3x when they are back in stock. I am not a fan of elastic and have a compression fracture in my spine, and this bra seems to work best and the least hurtful. The 2x holds me in front with a nice side view. I am going to a 3x for a little more looseness due to back problem. Wears well. I hand wash and hang to dry and it takes more then an overnight to dry, so having a 2nd one will be great. Designed well and great construction.
on March 8, 2013
No support at all! If you have any boobs at all this bra is not for you. My bra size is 44G and I thought that this bra would be good to wear around the house since I don't like to wear anything binding while i'm cooking, cleaning, hanging out at home, WRONG, WRONG WRONG. Absolutely no support and I may as well have gone braless. DO NOT BUY beware.
on October 5, 2013
Extremely comfortable. Only bra my wife will wear now that she has had these. They run somewhat small so she had to go through several until she found the best fit. Still gets some under-cup roll up but the Genie Bra solved many of the problems that she had been suffering with and tolerating for years .. digging shoulder straps, back bite, cup squeeze and hot - stiff "harnessed" feeling. What a relief and blessing these have been!
on March 18, 2014
I bought these- at a store, not mail order. I am a 36DDD size. I thought okay large? The cups are NOT large enough, no they do NOT stretch to cover. Bulge out over the top. Was too tight. But I could see if ONLY I got the right size... so I gave those to a friend... and bought Xlarge. STILL not the right cup size. Doesn't cover enough or really look "nice" enough or proper to wear out of the house. If I went any larger, the band size would not be tight enough. If these bras are NOT tight- it will do nothing for you atall. So- I wear them IN the house but they really do not work for larger cup sizes at all. If ONLY they would make the cup more generous, they would have a winner.
on June 28, 2016
Another buyer beware. I am a 40DD and these things! UGH! They are HOT and if you aren't careful, you'll get a zipper in the eye! Which is what happened to me while trying to get it on! I bought the 1XL which is one size larger than the XL, which I figured I could wear, NOPE! I could not hold it to zip it, then I zipped it to put over my head and the zipper separated hitting me in the eye. So I tried the zecond bra, since I had gotten two, and it is so very uncomfortable!! Returning it, to damn with the shipping cost being deducted from my return! They aren't worth it for a large boossomed lady! Oh and trying to get ahold of someone in customer service? Forget about it!
on July 8, 2014
Do not get these if you are small waisted with large breasts, there is NO support!! I am a 32 DDD (naturally) and while the straps were more comfortable than your typical bra, I had absolutely no support. And, I could not do anything with the zipper because it kept opening on it's own! :((( disappointed!
on January 13, 2013
I was very disappointed with the fit and quality of these bras. They are not for a full figured woman.