Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Format: Hardcover|Change

on May 26, 2016
Amaze!!!!! I love that the thee book starts off with a bang!!!! If you like books that are funny and crazy this is the book for you! ; )
on May 9, 2016
I read this to my son in 2012 and he we both enjoyed it. Now, approx 2 years later, he has read it again on his own and continued with the rest of the series. They are action-packed and funny for kids, but I do think the villians/violence can lean towards the darker side. Since my son is 13, I am not as worried about that anymore. If it is fairly benign (morally-wise) and keeps him reading, I am pleased.
on March 6, 2016
I loved this book and I can totally see 10 year olds enjoying it too. It's funny and mildly suspenseful.
on February 2, 2016
My mom got this book for me to try it out, and when I was three pages into it I knew I was going to love this book and the rest of the series. Great read, this book will keep you on the edge of your seat through the whole book. ;)

~ Martin Petrilli ~
on January 14, 2016
Engaging, keeps you on the edge of your seat.
on January 13, 2016
These books are electronic not paper it won't even allow me to cancel the order.
on January 9, 2016
My 6th grader boy's favorite series. He loves the facts mixed into the fiction and the plot twists.
on December 21, 2015
On time, as described.
on December 12, 2015
Kids enjoyed - and it was something my son was able to use for a "create a game board game" style book report. This book was listed on the Oregon "Battle of the Books" for the Elementary age kids - our 3rd and 5th graders thought it was great.
on December 11, 2015
Oh. My. Goodness. Gravyness. I. Love. This. Book. So. Much. That. I. Want. To. Eat. It. And. Then. Throw. It. Up. Again. Oh. Yeah. It. Is. So. Awesome. That. It. Will. Break. My. Kindle. It. Is. So. Awesome. That. It. Is. Causing. Me. To. Use. One. Word. For. Each. Sentence. And. I. Am. A. Perfectionist.