Other Sellers on Amazon
Gentle Ben: Season 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
A few of the notable guest stars will include:
Mala Powers, Ron Howard, Bud Irwin, Albert Salmi, Burt Reynolds, Ric Applewhite, Howard Da Silva, Slim Pickens, Pat Hingle, William Windom, Strother Martin, and many more!
The episode list for this season one release will include:
1. HURRICANE COMING - Ben leads a group to safety during a hurricane.
2. GREEN-EYED BEAR - Ben gets jealous when a family adopts a rescued cub.
3. FISH ANCH CHIPS - Poachers threaten Mark Wedloe and Ben.
4. GATOR MAN - A new friend's father turns out to be an alligator poacher.
5. VOICE IN THE WILDERNESS - A plane, loaded with zoo animals, crashes in the Florida Everglades.
6. INVASION OF WILLLIE SAM GOPHER - Mark tries to convince a father to send his son to school.
7. RESTLESS BEAR - Ben fights for his life against a wild bear.
8. BATTLE OF WEDLOE'S WOODS - A developer plans to build a housing development in the Everglades.
9. WARDEN FOR MAN AND BEAST - A man and his performing bear retire.
10. A WASTE OF HONEY - A pair of strangers plunders beehives.
11.Read more ›
It's such a fun, unique, adventurous and spectacular TV series and it has such beautiful scenery too.
All 28 episodes from Season 1 run over 25 minutes each on this DVD release.
The first season of this classic TV Series originally aired on CBS from September 10, 1967 until March 24, 1968.
Notable guest stars from Season 1 are Bob Gibson of the St. Louis Cardinals, Ron Howard, Simon Oakland, Albert Salmi, William Windom, Burt Reynolds, Jay Silverheels, Pat Hingle, Strother Martin and Juanita Moore.
The packaging used for Gentle Ben: Season One is perfect.
Season One is stored in a plastic DVD case that holds four discs.
None of the discs share the same disc holding tray and none of the discs overlap each other either.
The video quality is good and the audio quality is good too.
you will enjoy this, its the same story
formula by Ivan Tors it has Dennis Weaver
and Clint Howard, Ron Howard of Mayberry
RFD's little brother. Its a pretty good show.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is one great, cute, and funny family series. I truly love this!!! I watch an episode every day before I go to bed. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Priscilla
Nice item! Fast, safe shipping. Highly recommend! AAA+++Published 9 months ago by Bobby R. Butler, Jr.
AN UNUSUAL FRIENDSHIP ,A CLASSIC SERIES REMEMBERED FROM THE 60'S AND IT IS GREAT THAT IT IS AVAILABLE NOW ON DVD.Published 10 months ago by BACHIR ABOU ZAHR
My kids have this and now we gave it to their cousins-a big hit! Ages 7-12.Published 13 months ago by Pamela A Fahrenkamp
who doesnt love gentle ben!
i got this for my 4-7year old nieces and nephews... huge hit
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Movies & TV > Boxed Sets > Drama
- Movies & TV > Boxed Sets > Television
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Kids & Family
- Movies & TV > Paramount Home Entertainment > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > Paramount Home Entertainment > Boxed Sets
- Movies & TV > Paramount Home Entertainment > Drama
- Movies & TV > TV