Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

33%
67%
Format: Paperback|Change

on October 20, 2008
This story begins as your typical, We are in enemy groups so we have to keep our relationship a secret. The story doesn't stray far from this line. It also has the typical angst of one guy says he loves the other while the other one thinks he does but doesn't say it. If you also read the back it seems one of the guys employee's tries to blackmail him. While blackmail is not good in a story this one for the most part seems to lend a comedic aspect to the story instead of a dark one. There is a graphic scene that is non-explicit. If you want hot and heavy this is not for you. In all I liked it but wasn't impressed so really 3.5 stars. There is a volume 2, I probably will get it to see how the story goes.
on October 24, 2009
The mangaka and the person who wrote the book description did a very poor job in designing the cover of this wonderful book. The art on the cover simply does not compare to the much better (much more beautiful) art inside. I can't believe the mangaka did such a poor job on the cover (poor compared to the inside) when she's obviously much more talented. I also feel that the description of Touji is misleading. The first book describes him as ruthless, and the second book says that he is cold and calculating. Yes, when he's dealing with his business he is definitely ruthless. But the book cover failed to mention how sweet, gentle, and romantic he is towards his lover. Whether their alone or around others, Touji treasures his lover more than anything else. When I realized this upon reading even the first few pages of the book, it completely changed my attitude towards the story. Both of these factors (cover art and description) turned me off from this book initially. But after reading it, I find that this is a case where you really can't judge the book by its cover.
on July 6, 2011
I got lucky with this one too and I only got this for 4$ at the DMP booth during the convention.So I bought 1 and 2.

Well this one starts where there is already a relationship wherein one is not completely committed or unsure of his feeling toward the partner. The art is very nice, the size of the book, the cover,I think it was edited very well.The beds scenes are drawn ok, not too graphic.

This one is a keeper.