Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: New Genuine Acer Aspire One 521 522 532H 533 722 725 753 756 D257 D260 D270 E100 Happy Series Ac Adapter Charger w/ US Plug - ADP-40TH A
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 13, 2015
The seller indicates their product to be "genuine" Acer, but the new A/C adapter is only 6 feet long while the original A/C adapter I still have is 8 1/2 feet long. The new adapter is too short for my office.
on January 3, 2013
I was greatful to find an extra oem charger at a good price. I like to keep one in my bag and one at my desk. I use this for my netbook so it travels with me a lot, the battery isn't very good, so this is a bit of a necessity.
on April 26, 2016
Purchased this charger for an Aspire One 756 notebook. Encountered issues that others have reported. Shorter power cord then original. Charges the battery, but when plugged in interferes with the operation of the trackpad. Obviously that makes this charger pretty much useless. Returned to Amazon and purchased a charger from a different manufacturer. No trackpad problems with the replacement charger.
on July 8, 2015
I have purchased two of these over a period of several months. The plug that fits into the computer never fit tightly, but the chargers did work initially. Both worked for several weeks then - in both cases - the adapter got very hot and stopped charging. I figured the first one was a fluke since the reviews are quite good, so I decided to try a second time. When the second one fried out faster than the first one, I learned my lesson. I will find another supplier - something is really wrong here.
on February 9, 2013
I bought this charger because I was getting shorts in my original cable. This is the exact same as what I have now, except that I didn't have to pay acer upwards of $50 for it. The entire length of the cord is six feet so plan accordingly for your charging needs.
on March 14, 2015
Works to charge my laptop just fine, but as others have stated, it is shorter than the original. Also I've encountered some kind of grounding issue that causes my mouse pointer to jump around if I try to use my touchpad while it's plugged in. Most of the time I use an external mouse anyway, but if you use your touchpad most of the time I'd say this could be a dealbreaker. My laptop is the Aspire One 756, if that makes a difference.
on November 8, 2014
While in the process of upgrading my aging (5yrs) Acer AO725 notebook I knew from experience that you need the full amount of rated power to the components or you'll accelerate their failure. So upon installing an SSD and 4x the amount of Ram, I decided this would give me the piece of mind needed to complete my upgrade and more years of service.
on April 7, 2014
I really love this Acer laptop, although after roughly 2 years of abuse I had managed to nearly break the original power cord where it plugs in (which has happened to me before at the same part of the cord, so I assume it's because of the abuse I put it through). Bought this cord which was the same as the original in every way EXCEPT it was about 2 feet shorter than the cord that initially came with my computer. However, I've been using this cord for several months now and have not had any issues with quality. It may even be a little sturdier than the original cord. Anyway, it works, and I'm happy because I can continue using my little laptop for awhile. The cord I received is about 6 feet long and the plastic seems a bit stiffer and less pliable.
on March 21, 2014
my first order from POWER CITY to replace a broken original equipment power cord arrived on time and worked great, for a few weeks anyway. the original equipment plug attachment plastic broke within a few weeks, a manufacture defect, and POWER CITY sent me a new one free of charge, priority mail. POWER CITY customer service was GREAT ! ! !. they responded to my E-mail daily and were helpful and professional. I will use this vendor for all my future electronics needs
on June 11, 2014
I have an Acer Aspire One D260 and yep, this is a perfect replacement piece, except this one has a longer cord than the original so it's actually better than the one that came in the box. I found the old one after I ordered this replacement. Oh well... now I have two, and they both work great!