5.0 out of 5 stars Can't be bad
Work great with my LG Passive 3D TV, they're sturdier than the glasses that came with it. Only thing worth noting is they fit a bit strange on the nose, not uncomfortable, but they slid off my nose a few times.

Not worth docking a star, maybe I have a weird nose.

Published 19 months ago by kerbnasty

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
It didn't work
Published 20 days ago by Garvin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't be bad, January 24, 2013
This review is from: Family Adult and Kids Genuine Sealed RealD Circular Polarized 3D Glasses for RealD Theaters and Passive 3D TV's from Vizio, Toshiba, LG, Philips and JVC - (10 Pairs) (Electronics)

Not worth docking a star, maybe I have a weird nose.

Worth noting: If your TV currently uses glasses that require batteries or need recharged, look elsewhere. These aren't going to magically worth with your Active 3D TV. I'm looking at you, 1 star reviewer at the bottom of the page.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grreat 3D glass package., November 25, 2012
This 3D glass package was a great deal. This will supply our family and friends with great viewing fun. We received the glasses well ahead of the expected due date. Kids glasses included will be perfect for the grand kids. Hadn't checked out the free video yet..

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the ones with tv, December 28, 2012
Couldn't have done better for the price! Fit could be better but I have yet to find ones that do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Glasses, Ok Movie, April 15, 2013
R. Dess (Milwaukee, WI USA) - See all my reviews
The glasses themselves are a suprisingly good quality for the price. I have a LG 3d tv, and the four pairs of glasses that came with are good, but seem a bit flimsy. I needed to get enough glasses for the entire family, and a couple of the kids, they glasses definately did the trick! The kids size glasses are perfect for a 6 and 7 year old, and the adult glasses fit perfectly.

The movie that came with these glasses was ok, I'm not completely up on 3d terminology but found a few of the scenes to be a bit blury for 3d.

Overall, a great buy! I would definately recommend this set to anyone looking to have additional glasses "just in case".

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, February 4, 2013
Everything was as to be expected. Product shipped quickly. I was going to buy some from Vizio for my TV but they each cost about $20.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, January 30, 2013
Love the picture quality. Good price for all the glasses included. Enough for all to enjoy a movie night. Awesome

5.0 out of 5 stars Glases, January 29, 2013
Work just as good as my ones that came with my tv. the dvd is just for having something visually going on

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific buy, January 23, 2013
What a terrific buy! We got tons of glasses to go with our tv for when we have friends over. I was only looking for purchase a couple pairs of glasses but for this price, I could not pass up this deal, Now I have extra sets incase something happens and someone breaks one or we sit on them or something. They come in plastic sleeves like you get in movie theatre so that is what we keep them in and they work just fine with our LG tv. They do remind me of the ones you get at the movie theatre but that is okay, that is what I was looking for and for the price, that is fine by me. They are new and thanks for the great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars work great!, October 15, 2013
I have a small head, and I actually found that the kids glasses worked great! The ones in this set are still black unlike others, and I actually found these to be more comfortable then the ones that came with the tv, and lighter! Lol as for the video that came with it didn't expect. To ever watch it lol but I did watch the whole thing and it was quite relaxing lol!

5.0 out of 5 stars 3d world, January 19, 2013
it was so awesome to have these real 3d glasses when I got the 3d blueray I was given only 2 glasses now with this buindle I got more for the whole family to have a real good 3d effect movie like we were in the movie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›