4.0 out of 5 stars Good vacuum bag
Published on October 12, 2005 by purplestarshine

2.0 out of 5 stars Fake "Electrolux S-Bag Clinic Anti-Allergy Vacuum Bags
Published on July 14, 2011 by Douglas E. Young

4.0 out of 5 stars Good vacuum bag, October 12, 2005
This review is from: Genuine Electrolux Anti-Allergy s-bag EL202F - 4 bags (Kitchen)
This is the only bag I've tried in my vacuum. I have not tried the s-bag classic, which is cheaper and has less filtration. This bag works well. The only problem I have with this bag is when it's full, you are suppose to pull a cardboard flap to close the bag, but it(the bag) is usually overflowing when the vacuum light comes on(telling you to change the bag), and you cannot close the bag. Meaning, the bag is not dust free unless you empty the bag before the vacuum light comes on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Electrrolux S-Bag Clinic Vacuum Bags, January 6, 2008
The materials used to manufacture the bag are different than that shown in the picture. Elextrolux has designed a new synthetic bag. When I first opened the box I thought I had received the wrong item, however the model numbers listed on the box have assured me that I have the correct product for my vacuum. Model #'s EL6985, EL6988, EL6989, EL7000, EL7020, and EL7025 Series.

5.0 out of 5 stars pollen and dust tight vac bag, May 14, 2008
AnnieMac (Bucks County, Pa.) - See all my reviews
I bought my oxygen vacuum cleaner because of my allergies to dust and pollen. This vacuum bag which was made for the cleaner is so tight- no chance for leakage of what I can't stand in my air, so even though I usually do, I will not seek out any better priced imitations this time. It works perfectly and I can't ask for anything more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great, October 21, 2009
Upgraded to these bags for the least amount of dust and allergens escaping from the vacuum. Hard to say how much better they were from the other bags, but the "Clinic" bags left no dust in the room after vacuuming. Will buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, January 31, 2011
I bought these hepa bags with my electrolux vacuum cleaner because I have a dust mite allergy. The air that comes out of the exhaust is better than the air in the room. Highly recommend both the vacuum and the bag.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fake "Electrolux S-Bag Clinic Anti-Allergy Vacuum Bags, July 14, 2011
This order was filled by B & M housewares, Brooklyn N.Y. & was most disappointing. Instead of getting the advertised item, I received a bag (not Electrolux packaging) of bulk packaged bags designated "MicroFine Electrostatic Filter" of approximately S-Bag style, but instead of the Electrolux "sliding door" to close bag at end of use, there is a cheap piece of tape which can be uncovered & used to plug the hole.
On complaining, I was given a 50 % refund by B&M Housewares.

These may work fine, I don't know. However, should this happen again with an Amazon order, I'm sending it back, no matter how much trouble. Amazon book & Kindle orders are great. The things sold through associates may be questionable & tend to have high shipping costs, in my experience.

Caveat emptor!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good transaction, August 7, 2010
Consumer Ken (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
No fancy review here. Just good service. Good communication. Fast delivery. No problems of any kind. Satisfied and will re-order when I need more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product/Great Price, February 24, 2009
J. Haendel (Nashville, TN USA) - See all my reviews
I have used these bags before and typically always buy them from Amazon. They are great quality bags, the price is right and they are delivered on time. What more can you ask for?

3.0 out of 5 stars Puzzled, April 17, 2010
The item is described as Electrolux vacuum cleaner bag number EL202D, but the photo shows an entirely different model of Electrolux bag with a differently shaped piece of cardboard on it (for attaching to different models of Electrolux vacuum cleaners). This leaves me wondering which product I would receive if I were to place an order -- EL202D or the bag shown.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value by far, April 12, 2012
I ordered these bags with my Electrolux Ultra silent green vacuum and thought they were great but then decided to try the generic bags at Target. I have two dogs, two kids, and a husband and I went through the generics at the rate of one per week and they weren't even that much cheaper. Also, when you pull the generic bag out, stuff falls everywhere and I never could get it to fit quite properly. These Electrolux bags are sturdy, easy to put in place without hassle, and last longer. Definitely will stick with this product. And Amazon ships it fast so I can get it quickly!

Genuine Electrolux Anti-Allergy s-bag EL202F - 4 bags