5.0 out of 5 stars fits like a glove
it's an original filter replacement that is washable. I hadn't realized that the original one was washable so now I can swap them and keep a cleaner on in the vacuum all the time.
Published 16 months ago by Spinladytwo

3.0 out of 5 stars Replaces the original filter that came with the vacuum
I ruined the original filter cleaning up some very messy outdoor crevices. I was glad that I could obtain a replacement. I prefer the washable ones though but wasn't sure if there'd be a difference.
Published 4 months ago by Laura S. Nonamaker

5.0 out of 5 stars fits like a glove, May 22, 2013
Spinladytwo (Northern Nevada USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Genuine Eureka DCF-11 Filter 62558A - 1 filter for Eureka 71B and 41A (Kitchen)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good filter, April 23, 2013
I've heard mixed reviews about whether or not you can wash it. I haven't bothered yet. It fits snuggly in the vacuum and cleans off well when I shake it off over the garbage can. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, March 7, 2013
This is an original Eureka replacement filter at a good price.If you have used your vac for a while try this filter and you will recall how powerful your vac once was! I also purchased a washable replacement filter, and that works great as well but I have not washed it yet, so I can not comment on that feature.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easiest and most cost-effective way to restore vacuum performance, September 21, 2013
Jeffrey L (Bay Area, CA) - See all my reviews
I have the Eureka EasyClean Hand-Held Vacuum (71B) vacuum, which I use for light household cleaning. Despite regularly cleaning the filter, build up starts to degrade vacuum performance after I accumulate about 5 hours of usage. Replacing the filter restores the suction strength.

The product fits well and is easy to install-- exactly what I expect from a Eureka-branded product.

However, be careful about using the filter and vacuum with fine debris, such as chalk dust or drywall dust. I vacuumed drywall dust with the vacuum and found that the small particles clogged up the filter beyond cleaning.

Overall, great product and I will buy again when I run out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, I forgot how powerful the vac was...., February 13, 2013
These filters are a perfect fit for my 71b. They say "Genuine Eureka" on them, so of course they work great!

5.0 out of 5 stars as described, March 14, 2013
I use this thiw filter for the Electrolux Stair and Carvac Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner (European model), same with the Eureka handheld vacuum cleaner) and it fits perfectly

5.0 out of 5 stars great, March 11, 2013
S. Watson (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
Have the Eureka for our RV. More suction than our home vacuum. Works great for dog hair. Bought an extra filter just in case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vac is back to new, January 30, 2014
I knew the old filter was well past its prime, but I tried to get a few more months out of it by washing it. That was a mistake, as the material seemed to harden and made the vac lose suction. The filter replacement is cheap enough, and after popping it in I have a perfectly functional hand vac again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A New Filter, January 27, 2014
What a difference! I wish I had purchased it sooner as I definitely waited too long. I also wish I purchased more than one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, November 17, 2013
I wanted to get a second one so that I could use the vacuum while the one filter was being cleaned. this product got to us fast and works great

Rate and Discover Movies