4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great.
I've had this for a couple months now and I find it to be a solid if not perfect wallet.

Published 4 months ago by Tamara Bass

3.0 out of 5 stars GOOD!
Wallet behind a clear indentation, but businesses solved this problem. This wallet is very beautiful, I love it. Wallet design is also very reasonable, the color is very suitable for me.
Published 3 months ago by angelia wu

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great., December 3, 2013
Tamara Bass (Ocala, FL United States) - See all my reviews

My main reason for deciding on this item was its high number of card slots and the fact that it's genuine leather, which was a bargain at the price for which I bought it. It does have some issues with bulking up and I'm not thrilled with having the change pocket on the outside (it breaks the sleek line), but these are minor issues.

The most irritating problem is that the horizontal card slots are not quite wide enough; it is often a bit of a struggle to insert credit cards. They're all a standard size so this should not be an issue. But it is. So far I haven't been totally unable to get a card in a slot, but it is often a bit of a hassle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kenneth Cole New York Womens Credit card clutch wallet, July 16, 2013
This review is from: Kenneth Cole New York Women Genuine Leather Designer Wallet
I just purchased this Kenneth Cole wallet and just love it. I highly recommend it. The leather is very soft and I like the 15 wallet inserts. I looked for a wallet for a long time and had to return a similar one to Kohl's because the wallet inserts were too stiff, as well as, the opening for dollar bills.

Beverly Lovaas
San Jose, ca

5.0 out of 5 stars Great qualiy!, December 11, 2013
It has obvious quality and the leather is soft as butter. The red is warm and rich, not loud and garish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, December 19, 2013
I wasn't sure at first but once i got it, i fell in love with it. i got it in black and now it has become my favorite accessory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, sleek and fits well in my small purse, October 3, 2013
I love this Kenneth Cole wallet. I researched wallets prior to my purchase and for the size and useful compartments, it was the best choice for the price. It's a nice design and easy access to my money and credit cards.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Wallet! License Holder Too Tight..., January 27, 2014
This wallet would be perfect if it wasn't for the license holder being too tight. A lot of wallets have a hole in the clear plastic so you can aid in the sliding of your license out. I was stuck in the Target line for a good 2 minutes trying to get my wallet out. I'm sure it'll stretch over time, but at least cut out a hole in the clear plastic Mr. Cole.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, December 20, 2013
good quality, it is genuine leather, a little big but not too much, i recommend to someone classic, conventional, i like it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, December 18, 2013
Worth the money. I saw this Wallet at Macy's and fell in love. Perfect color, perfect size, perfect number of pockets/zippers. But it was over $70! I'm so glad I hunted for it on Amazon. I got it for more than half the price and I've gotten so many compliments. Favorite wallet yet. So much so I ordered 2 more for family for Christmas this year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifull!, October 15, 2013
Very nice rich red color!!. Not flashy but elegant. I love the leather smell.
Good quality and price. It's practical, All my credit cards fit properly and it's not a big wallet!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Number of card and money pockets as well as good looks make this an outstanding wallet, January 26, 2014
It exceeds expectations. There are plenty of card pockets and three pockets which are used for sorting money and coupons. The red color and looks are outstanding. My wife has just started using and loves it. It's better than the old clutch wallet it replaced.

ARRAY(0x9a5e2180)