5.0 out of 5 stars Nice simple wallet for my needs.
Published 3 months ago by Courtney Corey

2.0 out of 5 stars Pockets for bills and receipts are WAAAAAY too tight
Published 18 months ago by M O

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Pockets for bills and receipts are WAAAAAY too tight, July 13, 2013
So, having an RFID blocking wallet is awesome. Not being able to shove currency or receipts into it is... NOT so awesome. Seriously, I cannot cram a receipt into the front full-length pocket. It just crumples and almost goes in, but sticks out at both ends. No matter how much you flatten the wallet out, you can't get a receipt in. Getting bills in also requires some contortion and care that really shouldn't be necessary. It should be easy to pull currency out (it's so tight that it squeezes your bills together and you can't just selectively pull out bills... they all just sort of pull out as block), and also to put them back in. The wallet just needs a wee bit of space at the bottom of each pocket, so that there's room for... you know... stuff like currency or receipts.

On top of that, because they decided to orient credit cards so that they're long ways the same direction as currency bills, the wallet is pretty large. If they had oriented credit cards so that they were sideways to the currency, then the wallet could be a lot smaller. Ah, well.

So, knowing this, would I buy this wallet? Probably not. It's just such a pain to use. It's bulky, it's hard to get money in and out of it, and you can't easily put receipts into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice simple wallet for my needs., October 9, 2014
This review is from: Genuine Leather RFID Blocking Secure Wallet 6-Slot Pebbled, Black (Apparel)
I have been looking for a nice comfortable wallet that will hold all my cards. I am a professional truck driver and with that I have to carry corporate card, loyalty cards, and all my personal cards as well. I thought it would be to small for my needs, but I went ahead and ordered based on the reviews. I'm glad I did, its a nice stylish wallet with plenty of room. I have nine cards currently in there and its still low profile will fit nicely in back pocket, or front whatever you desire. Has built in RFID in every pocket, although have not had a chance to test yet it was and added benefit. Great wallet would buy again.

2.0 out of 5 stars An Interior Lining Made of ... Grocery Bags?, January 6, 2015
Length:: 1:27 Mins

My immediate family, including myself, have pretty long experience with various RFID wallets of all manner of styles and materials since their very market inception... and believe me folks, this one is on the bottom side of the scale.

Crinkly liner, sounding like you are dumpster diving while fishing for that Ben, and a poufy profile. Not very pocket friendly.

Would return, but the second half of the box went missing, so it's a "meh, use it for now" until a new one is bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars RFID Blocking Secure Bi-fold Wallet, June 11, 2013
J. Humphrey "lostmountainman" (Sequim, Washington United States) - See all my reviews
A great wallet. Outstanding quality workmanship and plenty of spaces for cards from Credit and Debit Cards to ID and other cards that are necessary to have on one's person in today's world, all protected by RFID blocking technology.
Strongly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the idea of the RFID blocking but the wallet ..., December 10, 2014
just too big. I like the idea of the RFID blocking but the wallet is stiff and is almost as wide as a typical jean back pocket, when in crowded cities I like to switch to front pocket but the size made it tough to covertly slide into pocket and it becomes very obvious that I have a wallet in my front pocket! quality and price are good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my husband, January 15, 2015
Bought for my husband because he works in a heavy traffic foot traffic area. He seems to like it.

3.0 out of 5 stars It makes NOISE every time you open it .. like crinkling Paper., December 15, 2014
the appearance of this wallet is fine but I do not like that fact that it makes NOISE.. every time you open the area where the bills are kept.. Like you are crinkling news paper.. and LOUD...

I am un decided if I will kept this for gift giving or not... if it didn't make Noise I would be fine with this product but no sure the recipient will appreciate a noisy wallet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth money, January 24, 2015
Product was delivered fast! seems little bigger but it sure blocks rfid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, December 26, 2014
I purchased this for my husband. The packaging was great as it came in its own box (nice for gift wrapping). With it being a bi-fold wallet it is slightly bigger than a typical wallet. Most of all it gives us both relief to know that the entire wallet is RFID, which is something that everyone needs to be concerned about these days.

4.0 out of 5 stars but nice.., October 23, 2014
it's a little bigger than I expected, but nice...no complaints

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›