5.0 out of 5 stars RFID Homemade Test
Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:43 Mins
This is a homemade test on the RFID blocking capabilities of the Identity Stronghold bifold wallet using a conventional RFID reader.

B006H1LETM
Published 12 months ago by John M. Horn

1.0 out of 5 stars Wallet is extremely thick
The wallet is extremely thick.

I use a bifold because they are typically thin.

The product images include an extremely deceptive picture that looks very thin.

This wallet is extremely bulky.
Published 21 months ago by Peter M. Abraham

5.0 out of 5 stars RFID Homemade Test, October 12, 2013
This review is from: Genuine Leather RFID Blocking Secure Wallet 6-Slot Pebbled, Black (Apparel)
Length:: 2:43 Mins

B006H1LETM

5.0 out of 5 stars Far exceeds expectations, March 27, 2012
S. G. Neff (Anchorage, AK USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this out of an abundance of caution before our recent cruise. It has enough slots to carry all my cards and is actually slimmer than the wallet I was using before. So, instead of being an occasional-use wallet, it is now my day-to-day wallet. Great workmanship, light weight - everything a wallet should be. Yes, I also bought one for my wife and I'll buy another if and when this one wears out.

5.0 out of 5 stars RFID Blocking Secure Wallet, December 4, 2012
Good quality for the money.
Would I recommend this wallet to a friend?
YES, I already have on numerous occassions. I carry my work badge in my wallet and with the old wallet all I had to do was just get it close to the scanner. With this one the card has to be on the outside edge and swiped very close to the reader.The other day I tried to badge in and it would not work, as it turned out I had inserted a single one dollar bill on the outside of the card, I moved the bill to the inside of the card which made the badge the outtermost and my card worked fine! Overall I would say that that was an EXCELLENT test, although unintended, and the wallet passed with flying colors! TWO THUMBS UP!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet, does what it says, November 14, 2012
I ordered this after one of my previous cards had the information stolen and I lost my Aluminum wallet for the last time. I needed a wallet that would stay in my pocket, had room for all of my cards and ID's, and was secure. This was the best I found, and I haven't looked back since! It is a fantastic wallet, feels like genuine leather, with a stiffness and slight crinkle that lets you know the RFID shielding is there. It is not too big, even with every slot filled and cash in the fold and very comfortable. Definitely recommend this wallet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice wallet, January 24, 2013
The quality of this wallet is good. Definitely worth the money. It is very sturdy. I don't know how well the RFID works though. It has numerous slots for credit cards but don't even think about using all of them. The wallet will simply get too bulky and it will be uncomfortable to sit with it in your pocket. The simple solution is to just leave the cards that you don't use much at home. For a long time I was looking for a decent quality wallet that will hold up for a while. Even the so-called designer name brand ones that are sold in trendy retail stores are very cheaply made nowadays. I've been through many of them during the past couple years and can't honestly say that they're any better than the cheapo made-in-China wallets that you can buy at Walmart for $7.00. This wallet looks and feels different. I'm going to buy another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet!!, November 13, 2013
Salseroboy "TC" (Houston, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
This wallet is the best. It runs a little thick if you fill every compartment with something but not bad. I tested it with my work door badge on the door card reader and in my old wallet, it opened the door before I even touched the card reader. In this wallet, it did not. I had the wallet right up to it, moved it back and forth, from all angles, and even from the parts that where kinda exposed. It would not open the door. Great wallet!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Leather RFID Blocking Secure Wallet (Black - Bi-Fold - 10 Slots) -..., November 19, 2013
You don't have to be paranoid to be worried about the proliferation of RFID scanners which can read your credit cards from ten feet away. [I refer ONLY to those credit cards which you can wave in front of a gas pump, register, etc. to charge items.]

I tested this one exhaustively within six inches of an RFID scanner but got absolutely NO reaction.

4.0 out of 5 stars Replace my old, falling apart wallet, January 28, 2013
When I needed to replace my old wallet, the sort that should have been tossed about a year ago, I decided to take advantage of a little extra security for my credit cards. The wallet looks nice, is a bit big, but it holds rather a lot. I am very pleased with the product and I would buy another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather RFID security Wallet, January 13, 2013
It was just what my husband was looking for. A nice size, holds several cards and is quite secure. Would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wallet, January 30, 2013
Great cards Fit securely and is not bulky. Can organize credit cards and they are visible for when you need them