5.0 out of 5 stars ege
This product was a gift for my mother and she loved it. Ideal for shopping without worrying that your handbag we fall off the shoulder.
Published on July 4, 2012 by ege

1.0 out of 5 stars This item has been heavily fumigated with pesticides
Published on September 13, 2012 by Janet

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars This item has been heavily fumigated with pesticides, September 13, 2012
***WARNING*** Do Not Purchase this purse. This item has been heavily fumigated with pesticides, and smells very bad. Since this product was imported from some 3rd world country, it could possibly be a danger to you to be near this product. The smell was so bad, I had to take it out of the house. I put it in my car to send it back the next day, and now I can't get the pesticide smell to go away. I am an avid gardener, and I know what the smell of bug killers smell like. No not buy this. Amazon should stop selling this.

1.0 out of 5 stars This product sucked...Let me count the ways!!, August 15, 2012
This review is from: Genuine Leather Crossbody Messenger Purse in Choice of Colors
The delivery was fast but the purse smelled funny until i Febrezed it and after 4 days of getting while i was on vacation the strap broke on me....so yea waste of time, waste of money...waste....

2.0 out of 5 stars Ultimately disappointed, August 16, 2012
I've been searching for the right bag and thought I had found it with this one. I wanted a small leather cross body bag. It needed to have a long strap...I'm tall and it makes me nuts when my "cross body" bags end up hanging just under my armpit. I wanted room for 2 cell phones, my wallet, keys, and lipgloss.

When my new handbag arrived I was a little disappointed with the cheap lining. It's a really rough nylon, and it crackles a little. There is also a very strong odor coming off of it. But everything fit inside and the strap is very long so I decided the lining could be overlooked. However, I was walking the other day and my bag dropped right off my shoulder. Turns out the strap loop on one side had come unstitched, causing the strap to drop off.

I didn't pay a lot for this but I am disappointed it didn't last longer than a week.

1.0 out of 5 stars Torn seam, December 26, 2011
This purse has a very cheap lining on the interior and had a torn seam in the leather on the outside when it was received. Definitely not the best quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars broken strap second day i used it, February 6, 2013
The day after i purchased it and was wearing it across my shoulder the strap broke....
Hassle to send things back
Cheaply made

1.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable stench, June 14, 2013
This is a cute bag but unfortunately it has such a horrid stench to it that I cannot use it. It will make your clothes stink if you wear it on your body too long. Cell phone smells just as bad from keeping it inside.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy this item., January 27, 2013
After a week of having it broke. The strap just snapped off. Not to mention the terrible smell it comes with

5.0 out of 5 stars ege, July 4, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Messenger Purse, December 26, 2011
I ordered this purse for my daughter and we are highly satisfied. It is great quality and great length (which is adjustable). I would like to have one for myself. I highly recommend this purse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Geunine Leather Crossbody Messenger Purse (Brown), July 20, 2013
This is a great purse. The pockets didn't seem to be big, they are about medium size in length. :] A nice one to take shopping with or to the movies. :]

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›