Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on September 13, 2012
***WARNING*** Do Not Purchase this purse. This item has been heavily fumigated with pesticides, and smells very bad. Since this product was imported from some 3rd world country, it could possibly be a danger to you to be near this product. The smell was so bad, I had to take it out of the house. I put it in my car to send it back the next day, and now I can't get the pesticide smell to go away. I am an avid gardener, and I know what the smell of bug killers smell like. No not buy this. Amazon should stop selling this.
on August 16, 2012
I've been searching for the right bag and thought I had found it with this one. I wanted a small leather cross body bag. It needed to have a long strap...I'm tall and it makes me nuts when my "cross body" bags end up hanging just under my armpit. I wanted room for 2 cell phones, my wallet, keys, and lipgloss.

When my new handbag arrived I was a little disappointed with the cheap lining. It's a really rough nylon, and it crackles a little. There is also a very strong odor coming off of it. But everything fit inside and the strap is very long so I decided the lining could be overlooked. However, I was walking the other day and my bag dropped right off my shoulder. Turns out the strap loop on one side had come unstitched, causing the strap to drop off.

I didn't pay a lot for this but I am disappointed it didn't last longer than a week.
on August 15, 2012
The delivery was fast but the purse smelled funny until i Febrezed it and after 4 days of getting while i was on vacation the strap broke on me....so yea waste of time, waste of money...waste....
on December 26, 2011
This purse has a very cheap lining on the interior and had a torn seam in the leather on the outside when it was received. Definitely not the best quality.
on May 31, 2013
Bought this for my teen's trip the NYC. She said it was perfect. Large enough to carry the essentials, plus phone, travel related paperwork, wipes, wallet, checkbook, etc. The leather smell was a little strong at first but gradually faded and after a week is not noticeable. The bag is well made-- nice stitching, sturdy hardware, and front, back, and interior zippers. The strap is sturdy, easily adjustable, and just the right width. My only complaint is that the lining is too dark and too lightweight. But even that could not reduce the five star rating. I would highly recommend this bag and plan to buy one for myself.
on June 14, 2013
This is a cute bag but unfortunately it has such a horrid stench to it that I cannot use it. It will make your clothes stink if you wear it on your body too long. Cell phone smells just as bad from keeping it inside.
on January 29, 2013
It is always hard to pick a product only by a picture. I liked the description and took a chance. I'm so happy I did! The leather looks great, the size is perfect and there is nothing bad to say about it. It is not only OK. . . its GREAT!
on January 22, 2013
This purse is a beautiful little purse and my granddaughter, age 14, loves it. The problem, she used it two days and the strap came loose. The straps need to be attached with a heavy duty leather piece or something. It shouldn't come apart the 2nd time she used it. I did order another one, because she liked it so much, but I'm going to take it to an upholstery shop and have them reinforce the straps on both sides before she uses it.
on December 4, 2012
I really love this bag. It is small enough not to be overstuffed and large. It has zippered pockets and space so that it can be used as my daily work bag. The fact that it is a crossbody just makes it that much better.
on January 26, 2013
My daughter found this purse searching online for a black crossbody purse. She sent me the link and I bought it for her. I had bought a purse online for her for Christmas, but she returned it. This purse is exactly what she wanted so we are both very pleased.