Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on October 31, 2012
I rated this bag 5 stars because of the style and size and knowing it would fit the bill for a motorcycle windshield bag. The style of windshield and the model motorcycle I have would not allow me to use the traditional motorcycle bags. This will work perfectly and the quality seems to be ok.
I purchased this product knowing that it possibly was made in China and I was not surprised when I opened the package and the smell nearly knocked me to my knees. By far this product reeked worse than any other Chinese product that I have purchased. I prefer not to own these products but have found ways to eliminate the toxic smell. Essential oils will take care of the smell or at least mask it and eventually the suns rays will bake it out hopefully. We shall see.
on December 5, 2011
size/description is good and accurate. I think it would have worked for my father but I can't get over the horrible chemical smell. Smelled it as soon as opened the package and it's been in my office all day and now the smell is throughout the office as well. Returning it today.
on September 18, 2011
to look and feel of this bag is decent, but the dye smells pretty strong and took several days to air out. The size is decent for a few items, but I"m not sure what the little pockets in front are good for -- too long for a modern cell phone; maybe a pen? Anyway, I have a Swiss Gear bag that I use for my "man purse" that has more pockets in appropriate sizes. Still, this might come in handy when I want something a little less casual.
on May 26, 2011
I carry a lot of little things around with me, usually in a fanny pack. But sometimes when I go certain places( out to eat for example) I would just rather have something that looks better. Women get to carry a purse, and of course men can't do that, because the world might stop spinning or blow up or something like that.(At least that's what people seem to think.) So bought this bag. And its perfect. It's not too big and it's not too small. It's made of strong leather. It has two larger pouches that zip. Two smaller pouches that zip, and still yet another pouch. A separate place for you cell phone, and a pen holder.

I only smelt the slightest of smells when I first got it. So I sprayed a little Lysol in side and let it sit over night, and that was that. The smell was very slight, certainly not enough to complain about. As far as jokes about my (Man purse) well, I'm not that insecure that I worry about what other people think, nor am I so incredibly insecure as a man that I'm afraid to carry a bag with me. I have my stuff with me everywhere I go, while those insecure pigs(who feel the need to prove their manhood every chance they get) have all their stuff crammed in the glove department!
on September 5, 2012
Strong odor of leather... dissipates with time, however. The bag is very high quality, surprising for the price. Compares favorably with bags that are over $150. I'm using it for diabetic injection supplies. For this purpose it is really excellent.
on July 6, 2012
I am amazed, and quite pleased, at how quickly I received this bag since it is the week of the July 4th holiday. Let me be clear: I really, really like this bag! It is the perfect size--not too big or too small--and best of all, it doesn't look like a woman's purse. The only reason for not giving 5 stars is the horrible smell. I did read all the reviews complaining of the smell and had intended to buy the brown one for that reason. Well... I chose from among several similar items in my wish list, and in a moment of distraction, I "accidentally" ordered the black one with the bad smell, not realizing it until the order was already completed. My fault alone, and I accept that, but the odor really is quite strong and fills the room (I had it hanging in the bathroom with the window open all night last night). The smell also permeates everything you put into it or next to it! Hopefully, this strong odor will eventually wear off as with a great pair of leather shoes I once bought that almost made me sick during the night while next to my bed. Again, great bag, but the black one's odor is a huge drawback for an item that you carry in your hand and so close to your body. Maybe the manufacturer will do something about this after all this feedback about the odor.
on December 19, 2012
I purchased this bag as I was looking for something small to carry my Kindle, charger, headphoes, and HDMI cord when I traveled. The two small outside snap pockets are perfect for pens, pencils, and stylus while the four zippered compartments can easily hold all my other gear plus a pad of paper and my smartphone.I even have room for my point and shoot Olympus and its charger plus extra batteries. I liked it so much I ordered two more. For $20.00 delivered you can't go wrong!
on November 11, 2010
This might be a men's travel bag, but I'm a woman and I do love it. It has so many different compartments, especially the front one for the cell phone. The thin one on the right of the picture is a complete mystery to me--can't figure out what it's for. I can't even squeeze a nail file in there. Otherwise it's great--soft and lightweight and the price is amazing compared to other bags like it.
on March 21, 2012
I needed a bag to declutter my pockets of all of the things,that I carry everyday with the extra pockets this one fit the bill. Yes the black bag does have a strong new leather smell but I simply put some fabric softners in a cloth bag and put in a dryer. Problem solved
on September 2, 2013
Really didn't know what to expect. Price seemed low and I bought it only because I know Zappos return policy is very good.
Not only no reason to return, I am recommending this bag to others. Well designed, well built soft leather bag is a keeper. Comfortable to wear while shopping, walks, etc and have the things you need with you at all times. Time to stop stuffing your wife's bag or your pants pockets.