Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on February 16, 2014
This adapter is a direct replacement for the adapter that shipped with my Harmony remote. My adapter had been shorted out by an electric shock leaving me unable to charge my remote. Plugged this little gem in when I got it and presto - remote is charging and has been working for a couple of weeks now.
on November 5, 2013
My original charger that came with my remote and charger broke. Tried a third party charger and it wouldn't charge the remote and battery would last for half a day. Got this genuine plug and my remote charges up flawlessly. Recommended genuine Logitech products.
on October 18, 2014
This is the exact AC wall adapter that was needed and it worked just fine. I expect to have as many years use out of this one as I did with the original. Well worth the price when you consider what it would cost to replace the whole remote.
on December 26, 2013
The cat chewed through the original cable for the Harmony One. This is exactly the same as that and works great.
on May 7, 2015
Works as advertised for our Logitech remote.

This is the second one that I've ordered for my Logitech Harmony 900 remote. The cleaning crew manages to get the cord caught in the vacuum....
on June 12, 2014
After having old adapter tested at Best Buy, we saved hundreds of dollars by buying this new. We received it in a few days and has been charging our remote base perfectly for a few months now!!
on July 17, 2013
I moved from the Uk to USA and had to get a few new adapters for things we brought over. This was what I need for my harmony remote and it has worked perfectly since I got it.
on October 19, 2013
A while back my Harmony One stopped working. Thought it was the battery so replaced it. Not the battery. Replaced the charger with this one and it now works fine.
on November 20, 2013
Bought this to replace the one my dog chewed, works great and came pretty quick.

plugged it in and it actually charges quicker than the original
on July 31, 2013
It's a factory ac adapter. What more is there to say? It works and is factory Logitech. It's perfect for what it is.