5.0 out of 5 stars Charging unit
Was compatible with Longitech remote which I also purchased. Much cheaper than Best Buy. Good product. It works well with my Samsung Smart T.v..
Published 14 months ago by Bill McDermott

1.0 out of 5 stars failure
It will not charge my remote. It came with no new power cord and the old one was probably the problem.
Published 19 months ago by Carroll McCutcheon

1.0 out of 5 stars failure, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Genuine Logitech Charging Base Cradle for Harmony One and 900 Remote (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Charging unit, July 2, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Dose not come with power cable, April 10, 2013
Dose not come with power cable... I know it didn't say that it dose come with one. But I thought it would so make sure you order one as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's factory.., March 1, 2013
I just wish it was like the original version so I could turn the white light off.. Other than that, it's perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Right product, February 11, 2013
Had same problem with cradle when received, returned for another one. In the meantime, ordered wall adapter and old cradle worked. Kept new cradle rather than return for credit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Came from E.B.A.Y. overcharged rip off alert, July 22, 2014
Exact same item as E.B.A.Y. These people are just purchasing off E.B.A.Y. and sending it out. Another Amazon ripoff.

Item As described on E.B.A.Y. minor scratches. Watch out for 5starsolutions they will get you everytime

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon is the only place to get these, May 13, 2013
We have had our Harmony One universal remote for over 5 years when the charging base quit working. Logitech doesn't make this particular model any longer and did not have the replacement base cradle. They suggested Amazon and, of course, it was there. The price was very reasonable and we once more have a working universal remote. Since I am "remote challenged," having our universal remote available again is wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank Goodness!, July 12, 2013
Barbara M. (Southern California) - See all my reviews
I can't tell you how relieved I am that I was able to buy this! I spilled water in my original charger and corroded the inner parts. End of the world, right? The remote was fine, but it doesn't do you much good when it loses it's charge. I would have had to spend $350 dollars to replace the whole remote (we bought ours a couple of years ago for $300, I think). Anyway, here was the base on Amazon for $15 and it not only saved me a lot of money, but possibly my marriage! Note: Pay attention to the description of the product; it doesn't come with the power cord. I didn't need it, but I saw that complaint on other reviews.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, June 28, 2012
Looked good coming out of the box, but plugged it in and it doesn't work. The light comes on indicating it is receiving power, but when the Logitech remote is put in the cradle it won't charge. Total rip off.

Rate and Discover Movies