5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed
I originally had one of these for my desktop since the audio jack from my old speakers snapped off inside the jack. I tried four different sound cards, adapters, and other USB plug-ins and this is by far the best one. Worked perfectly from the moment I plugged it into the back of my computer.
Published 17 months ago by Kayla Losch

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't do what I needed
I was trying to use it on a PS3 but it doesn't work. That's the only reason why I rated it 2 stars. It does work on a pc though.
Published 7 months ago by Paul Pascual

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, July 25, 2013
This review is from: Genuine Plantronics Audio 770 USB to 3.5 Jack Adapter (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Big improvement, February 23, 2014
Dalesky "Dalesky" (Myrtle Beach, SC USA) - See all my reviews
This is not a substitute for a DAC and an MP3 music player, but if you are using a laptop it will improve your sound noticeably. Plug and Play as it should be. It will not work with a PC that has a sound card, with its own headphone out jack.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, February 28, 2014
Probably the only downside is if you are in a classroom with other people who have USB headsets that do not need adapters... You are on a split second delay and it can become audible and annoying. Otheriwse, it was an economical option to still use the two-pronged headset I had.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Pretty Good. . . .Most of the Time, June 23, 2014
This device was the perfect solution for me when my headphone jacks died on my laptop. Now I can listen to music and videos from my laptop again by plugging my headphones into this adapter. The only issue I have with it may be just with my computer, I don't know. But I can't adjust the volume like I'd like to. Even when my system volume is all the way down, this thing still blares hurricane force audio waves into my ears at concert level decibels! Perhaps this is a software issue? If it happens to me, it can happen to you, too. Still, it is a high-quality device which works VERY well and I would buy another if I needed to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, May 12, 2014
This USB audio adapter works great! I have used it to hook up my speakers to my MK808B as well as other Android tv sticks and boxes and the sound is great. You just need to makemake sure it's plugged in all the way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Choice for My Use, February 11, 2014
Does a good job. I have no complaints except that I just wish it didn't stick out so far from my laptop, but that's really a very small complaint.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, it's great!!, February 5, 2014
I needed to play and record music at the same time during our church services. My laptop only has one plug that would accept a mic or speakers. Just couldn't do both at once. Plugged this unit into USB port and it works perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Saved the day!, February 1, 2014
Piper A. Petrie (Andrews Air Force Base, MD) - See all my reviews
I had an important online call coming up and my audio port to my laptop had been ripped out from an unfortunate situation where someone tripped over my headphone cords. Okay, you caught me. That someone was me. Anyway, I ordered this as a temporary fix. Two day shipping, just plugged it right in and it began working.

My headset fits perfectly into the jacks. It increases the volume to a point where volume controls need to be at nearly a fraction of their regular operating levels, this could be helpful or problematic for whatever you're using it for, so I figured I'd mention it.

Con would be when I was in the call, my project partners were pointing out that there was a slight humming noise coming from my mic. I do a lot of voice work, so my microphone levels (even on my headset) are optimum. I couldn't find any other source besides the usb adapter. Other than that, I'm very happy with my purchase. Good price, quick delivery, easy to install and it doesn't fall short in volume. Thanks for reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just like I expected, November 4, 2014
Works just like I expected, plug into usb port and then plug in old style headphones with jack to get audio.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound quality is better than the other item that I purchased, October 31, 2014
Works perfectly for a broken headphone jack. Sound quality is better than the other item that I purchased.