5.0 out of 5 stars Review of reviews
Published on January 29, 2012 by K. L. Mcclintock

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well and sent as promised
It is not high quality but works well. It was not available from Poulan because of the pollution control board not allowing them to sell to anybody but the dealer, which is not right. It was sent as promised and on time. Thank you.
Published 10 months ago by Norm Nelson

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of reviews, January 29, 2012
This review is from: Genuine Poulan Weedeater Part # 530035560 Carb Adjusting Tool (Lawn & Patio)
Tool works fine. But I notice another reviewer posted a 368 word review explaining why power equipment should be adjusted by 'authorized' service professionals. I took my Poulan/Craftsman chainsaw (for which I bought this tool in the first place) to an 'authorized' service professional, and he said to throw the Chinese-made saw away and buy a Husqy. Apparently he didn't realize that all the parts on a Husqy are now made in China too. So I came to Amazon and bought this (US-made) tool to solve my problem--which it has. I'm getting really tired of stupid people offering stupid opinions based on stupid beliefs. I can't believe someone would criticize us for adjusting a chainsaw carburetor for optimal performance. What an idiot--both of them. This tool works fine, and so does my chainsaw--which gets used a TOTAL of 15 minutes a year AT MOST. End of review.

4.0 out of 5 stars A planned obsolesence item., June 27, 2010
Poulan knows that if you can't adjust the carb screws, you will probably just buy a new weedeater or blower every couple of years because the one you have will no longer run . I just use my Dremmel to grind slots in the top of the screws so I can adjust with a normal screwdriver. Planned obsolescence is a real nuisance. Poulan will probably claim that some EPA rule is involved requiring adjustment only by a "certified" technician.

5.0 out of 5 stars Screw the EPA Weed Wacker Police, March 18, 2012
I'm sure that some day in the future were going to have weedwacker and lawnmower police riding around in a behemoth deisel pickup truck filled with 10,000lbs of illegal lawn mowers and weed wackers busting people for polluting to much. In the mean time, if you want to keep your personal $100 craftsman/poulan/homelite/ryobi weed wacker running good, this tool is 100% essential for adjusting the carburator. It even works well on the models that have the EPA adjustment limiting caps (just rip the caps off with a pair of long nose plyers and use this tool to adjust past the limits) When the guy at the ECHO/STIHL dealer trys to tell you that your $100 weed wacker is not worth adjusting/repairing, look out in the parking lot and tell him his $16,000 Cobalt or Soul is not worth fixing either. This is a must own tool... OWN LOTS OF TOOLS! FIX LOTS OF THINGS! I've had the same weedwacker for 10+ years while my neighbor buys a new one every two years... there is nothing enviornmentally friendly about throwing a way 5 perfectly good weedwackers that need adjusted with this tool (I know cause I take them out of the neighbors trash can and use this tool to adjust them and then sell them for $50 to some one else)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just Fine, November 16, 2008
I got my tool on time as per what they said. Tool seems not of professional grade at all, but more like a value tool, however it does get the job done.
Also, I had a very hard time finding this tool. I called Poulan and they said you had to be certified and they didn't really wanna talk about it almost as if it didn't exist at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Poulan Wedeater Part # 5300355560, June 28, 2010
The store where I purchased the Poulan Weedeater would NOT sell the carb. adjustment tool! The new machine would not idle. If you need to adjust your weedeater, this tool is a must have. It cannot be done w/a screw driver. I again, thank Amazon for their speedy service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Husky Carb Tool, February 29, 2012
G. Nelson (North Carlina) - See all my reviews
Works GREAT with my Husqvarna chainsaw. Gas mixtures & temperature changes over time. That requires a slight carb adjusting effort. Eliminates the need to take it to a dealer each time a variable changes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adjustment Tool, November 12, 2010
This thing's worth it's weight in gold. Use it on my chainsaws and leaf blower.
Learned how to use it, watching youtube videos.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tool Review, March 16, 2012
Does the job it's intended to do at a reasonable price and expeditious delivery.
A must have tool for the do it your selfer.

5.0 out of 5 stars adjusting tool, February 11, 2012
part was very hard to find localy.i did find one,but the price was so high that i could have bought 3 of yours.tool works very well.good quality,great price,fast delivery.very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool, October 29, 2013
This was exactly what I needed to adjust my carb. and saved me from having to take my Poulan to a shop to have it adjusted. Great tool to have and keep with the chainsaw.

Rate and Discover Movies