Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Genuine Riccar C15 Ecopure Vacuum Cleaner Bags - 12pk
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 29, 2008
I would like to set the record straight regarding the previous review of this product. I have personally verified that this product is in fact genuine Riccar bags. This product is being fulfilled by Amazon.com, NOT GOVACUUM. We shipped Amazon.com many cases of the genuine Riccar bags to ship for us. I personally ordered these bags from Amazon, and I received GENUINE RICCAR BAGS, as well as return instructions on how to return them to Amazon. It appears the previous reviewer who didn't leave his name, is one of our competitors.Return instructions are clearly shown on the website.
on April 28, 2014
The package that I received doesn't say anything about genuine Riccar Bags. Says nothing about Ultrafiltration Vacuum Bags. Plus these bags are made in China and not USA. I'm sending these bags back and will go to my local Riccar store and get bags.

I wouldn't even give one star but I can't post the review unless I give it a star.
on March 3, 2011
How hard is it to find the right vacuum cleaner bags when you are out shopping and realize that you are out of bags? So many different models. I always get the wrong ones and have to exchange them. Not this time! I ordered them from Amazon, they were cheaper, I had to go nowhere and they are the right ones.
on November 26, 2012
The product delivered is not a "Genuine Riccar C 15" vacuum cleaner bag. It looks like a decent knock-off but it is not what was promised. At nearly full price I would not have made this purchase if I had seen it locally. Buyer beware! YMMV
on July 23, 2013
Had to return these as they were not as pictured. Got them to save time and money as the replacement bags for my vacuum are only available about 30 miles from my home. After speaking with the seller (who was very nice) I found out that Riccar has changed the bags for my vacuum. They are no longer the Ecopure bags and are now made in China. I purchased my Riccar vacuum because it was made in the USA, as were the bags. Not sure what I will do now - guess look for a new vacuum. Very disappointed in this product. Would only recommend to those who do not care about the country of origin of the products they use. Gave 2 stars as they would probably work for the intended use even though not as pictured. I am just picky about where I get products.
on February 17, 2015
Item is not as pictured or described. Photo on Amazon shows Riccar brand bags. Description states, "Genuine Riccar C15 Ecopure Vacuum Cleaner Bags - 12pk". What I received were bags made in China labeled EnviroCare. A classic example of bait and switch.
on February 5, 2010
Ok, I don't write many reviews but because I saw the mixed reviews on this I had to add mine. I just hate being taken in by incorrect information! Just received 24 bags today. This is my real name, I am not employed by anyone related to the sales of these. I ordered these with Amazon (not any of the "other buying choices.") I received the genuine article at a slightly cheaper price than the last time I had to buy these from the store. I'm happy!
on April 24, 2013
These are the exact bags that you can buy in most stores. They work quite well for how it was advertised to me. The important thing to know is that you should only allow the bag to become half full and then replace it immediately. Overfilling will cause odor leaks. Do that and it will work flawlessly.
on June 20, 2013
I ordered Ecopure by Riccar vacuum bags as pictured. I use these for their allergen prevention. The real bags are labeled "Ecopure by Riccar". What I received are bags "designed for Riccar" and do not have the allergen layer in the bag. Very disappointed!
on March 31, 2013
They closed the vacuum store near us and they don't carry these bags in the regular stores. I love the large pkg I could get of 12 i will make sure I get them again from this site when I need them again.

See 1 answered question