5.0 out of 5 stars Provides good copies, January 29, 2014
This review is from: Genuine Xerox Black Toner Cartridge for use with the Xerox WorkCentre 4150- Part# 006R01275 (Office Product)
I've only had this toner for about a week and it seems to be doing the job at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, October 8, 2013
I was extremely satisfied with the quality of this cartridge and would definitely recommend it. Great value for the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, February 15, 2008
I needed it in a hurry. The first order I placed to a vendor (can not remember the name) through Amazon was canceled after two days. So I have to place another order. This time, the factorydepot delivered it pretty fast. Just got it on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars quick delivery, December 12, 2008
I really like ordering these toners through Amazon. The delivery is quick and the boxes arrive in good shape.