Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on March 6, 2010
Too many shirts are labeled "wrinkle free" or "easy care" or "no iron" but come out of the dryer needing at least a touch up with an iron. Not these, baby! They come out completely and utterly free of wrinkles, ready to wear out on the town or to a business meeting (okay, so they are a bit shiny, but the lighter colors are not noticeably so, especially under a sport coat). These are truly a must-have for lazy men everywhere!
on March 23, 2007
Geoffrey Beene Wrinkle Free Shirts have really good quality , and free wrinkles , and I am absolutely glad that finally I could find the shirts with good and proper sleeve for my 6.6" husband . Good choices of colors. Plenty of different sizes, and excellent delivery -it is just great example of Amazon's services.

I recommend to everyone who is looking for good quality, decent price, to use this service and this company -The Dress Shirt Group
on April 1, 2008
The shirt came relatively quick, and it was as promised. Has a good color and fits well. I have a skinny neck and long arms, so Geoffrey Beene is pretty much my go-to brand for dress shirts, as they always seem to have my size.
on April 18, 2008
I looked at several different shirts online prior to ordering this Geoffrey Beene for my husband. It arrived VERY quickly, which I appreciated as we were leaving town and he needed it within 10 days. The shirt fit him perfectly and he loves it! Since we've been back I laundered it and it still looks brand new and doesn't need ironing!
on January 7, 2009
We've bought this shirt in different colors for both my boyfriend and my Dad. They both count on these as their best super-sharp shirt for dressy events and important meetings. There is a nice little sheen to the fabric that adds a little polish and they stay looking fresh and unrumpled all day.
on August 4, 2008
For the sale price is a great deal, looks expensive tailored, and the fabric is acceptable, whit a nice satin shine and fancy buttons (I get the gray color).
on February 7, 2013
Pros:

1. Great value
2. Many styles and colors
3. Good material

Cons:

This is a deal breaker.

The length of fabric from the wrist to the shoulder is overly twisted and cannot be straightened. I purchased 3 styles of this shirt and it proved to be the same for everyone one. Do yourself a favor and just buy one and try it out, if you like it then maybe you got a good batch. I was a doofus and purchased three at once (against the advice of my amazing, all knowing and always right wife) and had to return all three.

p.s. my wife made me write that line, it was not of my own volition.
on January 27, 2009
Love this shirt, my dad noticed me waring it casually and he thought what a nice shirt. My mom heard his comment and asked me to get a few. Now when warmer weather is in the air he can't wait to ware his Geoffrey Been satin shirt.
PS. The shirts I ordered came with in days. WOW
on January 6, 2009
This was a very nice quality shirt. I expected the material to be more silky though. It felt more like a dress shirt with a slight shine to it.
Overall, i was satisfied, however I paid $29.99 for it and 2 weeks later the price dropped $10! I called customer service @ Amazon hoping for a price adjustment but they wouldn't do it if the item already shipped. It arrived in a timely manner. I would recommend this product.
on June 8, 2011
When I found Amazon was selling full-cut dress shirts, I gave a cheer. Since Sears stopped selling full-cut shirts long ago, I have not been able to find such a shirt for anything like a reasonable price. The one I ordered is off-white, seems to be made of good cloth, but is far from being full-cut.
It is well packaged, but not at all intended for those of us who are full-cut.
In the future, I might as well go to Wal-Mart as their shirts are the same size and have a lower price.
I do not remember the last time that I was disappointed with something from Amazon. Consider selling a real full-cut dress shirt.

This is what I ordered:
"Geoffrey Beene Men's Point Collar Full Cut Sateen Woven Shirt, Almond"