Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Geoffrey Beene Men's Classic Flat-Front Extender Heather-Stripe Pant
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$14.86 - $44.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on July 6, 2014
I am a jeans and t-shirt guy but the agency I volunteer for has a dress code.. Slacks and Golf shirts. I wear a 38x32 and these slacks fit wonderful due to the extender waist. I purchased these on a Lightning Deal and I'm going to order another pair of Geoffrey Beene slacks. If you only needed or wanted one pair of slacks for your wardrobe, I would recommend buying these first.. Thank you..
on October 8, 2015
Very comfortable and fits well! I would definitely buy these again!

I work retail, so I need professional-looking pants that can take a beating. These have (to this point) lived up to that calling! They fit very well in the butt, thighs, legs, and front. They look sharp and are really comfortable
on December 1, 2014
These pants are very stylish and comfortable. The waist line was perfect, the only issue I had was a somewhat snug inseam that showed a bit more than the Mrs. felt would be appropriate for work pants.
on October 23, 2014
Ok, so I've lost about 1500 pounds in my life and my waistline seems to change daily! I need a pair of pants that is comfortable, regardess of my current waist measurement. Like Ron White says, "Have you ever taken a $*** so big, your pants fit better." With these pants, you don't have to worry about it! Great colors and perfect length too. Nice fabric, not too heavy, not too light! Just buy the whole color line, you'll love them, or Geoffrey will come pick them up himself.
on September 13, 2015
Bought for my husband. Waist and length is as expected. But rest of the area especially thighs down, is very baggy. Had to return it. The quality of the cloth is really good. The price was a real score. Wish it worked for him
on January 17, 2015
Since I put on way too much extra weight, it's been hard to buy slacks even in stores. But I took a chance and got this online at Amazon (great return policy in case it did not fit). Came quickly, thanks to Prime. They fit (thanks in part to the comfortable elastic waist) and look great too. They are a "little" long (I normally take a 29" inseam).
on October 14, 2015
Run small and didn't fit my husband's athletic thighs very well and placed a little more snug emphasis on the twig and berries than he'd want to walk around showing (or feeling for that matter).
on August 22, 2014
I wear these all the time to work as I work in a business casual office. They are even pretty great for going out on weekends. Pretty light weight so they work well in the summer.
on August 16, 2014
Well-fitting, quality men's pants or for business casual. It was quite a deal through Amazon, as comparable pants would cost at least twice as much.
on September 25, 2014
Not knowing which way my waistline is going this week these are very helpful. Comfortable, wash and wear.