Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Geoffrey Beene Men's Leather Texting Glove, Black, Medium
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 31, 2014
Excellent. My son is an electrician and her wore them at work in Winter and they were easy to work in as well as kept hands and fingers warm.
on December 2, 2013
Very soft leather. However, the gloves tore as I tried to out them on. So definitely not durable...I'll be returning
on March 25, 2013
The leather gloves are long covering the wrist. They are comfortable and match up to any other thin leather gloves I've worn. The texting finger tip and thumb, while usable, still leaves something to be desired.

I end up taking off a glove when I have to text someone back or dial a number. Primarily it functions well for answering a call or checking a message. I think it may be difficult to make a glove of this thickness efficient at using a phone.
on February 20, 2013
Nice looking, warm & comfortable, but...They fell apart within two weeks. There is a two-inch hole at ball of left hand and I have no idea how it happened. WTF!
on February 4, 2013
These are pretty nice thin but lined gloves. I don't find it easy to use a cell with them on, but I have big hands anyway, so that might be a contributing factor. Can't say I'm thrilled with the gray cloth thumb and forefinger tips from the aesthetic point of view--little weird looking. But other than that they're nice leather gloves for driving when the wheel is freezing cold. The leather is of noticeably higher quality than much of what you find in the (sale) price range.
on January 9, 2013
They aren't great gloves; they're not that warm and the are a bit ungainly, but honestly, they do the job fine. No regrets.