Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Geoffrey Beene Men's Liquid-Luxe Core Polo Shirt
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 12, 2015
Really awkward fitting shirt. Almost fans out like a dress? A shame too cause the fabric is super soft and there are some good details on the shirt. There are similar polos that are way pricer. Save your money tho. These shirts just don't look right.
on May 22, 2015
As others have posted, the shirt arrives a little large. I immediately washed it in hot water and dried it which shrunk it to the right size which was good, but it's also a bit oddly shaped as the shirt is a bit too short. The quality of the material is great and it's worth it for the price when it's on sale (I got it for around $11).
on October 17, 2015
As others noted this shirt fans out at the bottom (think like a plus size womans shirt) its made of good material, but I dont really care for the way it falls on me. I would of returned it, but I just didnt feel to be inconvenienced on this one.

I am thinking these are most probably irregular shirts it runs large (IF youre not put off by the fanning of the bottom of the shirt) id go a size down.

I gave it 2 stars because I dont really like it but i dont hate it yet I might not even wear it {shrugs}

Price might be inviting but id seriously pass on this one if I were looking at it with intent on purchasing because you will most likely be inconvenienced in having to return it.

I WOULD SAY... THIS WOULD PROBABLY BE GREAT for a guy with a "beer belly" (thats the only case scenario I see this working with someone)
on April 28, 2016
Great T-shirt! my husband really liked !! My husband wears a size larger , here I also took this size L. It went perfectly . Lung tissue . Summer is not hot , and you will not sweat it . Color we took the green . Color is very nice , refreshing . I am grateful to Amazon for a quick two-day shipping and low price for this product . I recommend this product to buy.
Photos add as a confirmation of his joy :)
review image
on February 6, 2014
It is a larger side of small (relax fit), and a little shorter. If you are tall and skinny, this might be too short for you. I washed once and hand dried. Not too much wrinkles. No need for iron.
on June 18, 2016
This polo is made of some kind of liquid luxe cotton that is very soft but it is also easily wrinkled. I holds somewhat well after ironing but not a pull and wear from the the closet. I may be a dry cleaning item or a heavy starch material - don't know yet. Looks and feels very fashionable so for the price I would purchase again.
on December 21, 2013
Sleeves are odd. Shirt is shorter than it should be. The shoulders material sticks up in weird places. I will send back.
on August 19, 2013
This shirt has quickly become one of my favorites and is comfortable in al areas. The fit is exactly as I expected, just right, neither tight or voluminous, and the color is cool and bright. Great buy.
on February 16, 2014
It's made of liguid cotton, and is very soft. There was some factory smell, but I hope it will be gone after wash. Fit's comfortable
on August 12, 2014
Material is fine but unfortunately this small size is more like medium.