Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on May 1, 2013
These pants are just what I was hoping they'd be. Typical Geoffrey Beene quality and fit. Very nice. My expectations are fulfilled once again. I wasn't thrilled about the way they were shipped however. They were delivered in a plastic bag-not a box. Not much was protecting them from getting damaged. They didn't thankfully.
on May 12, 2014
Exactly what I was looking for in pair of dress pants, The fit and lay of the pants met my expectations. While I've liked others like Perry Ellis, these seem to have a better drape and are not as long in the waist as other pants of the same style. I will look to buy others as the need arises.
on September 30, 2014
A bit disappointed in the wrinkles that came with the pants. To save on dry cleaning, I try to purchase dress pants that I can throw into the wash on casual cycle, and then immediately hang upside down to dry. Usually works well. however, these pants came with some deep wrinkles that not only didn't come out in the wash, I was unable to iron them out. Hopefully they will come out with a couple more washes. I would recommend ordering at least one size less on the length. I wish I would have tried them all on before I tore off all of the packaging and threw them in the wash. Lesson learned.
on April 29, 2013
great looking pants but,to tight in the areas that require the most room.please specify in future listings whether,traditional or relaxed fit.
on July 11, 2014
Pants very comfortable.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 23, 2014
I needed a pair of dark slacks to wear with a shirt/tie. I had been wearing (if I didn't wear a suit) a pair of slacks from a suit, but that is a dual edged sword because the slacks always wear faster than the jacket, and so wearing them more often than with the jacket is basically like wearing an expensive pair of slacks---soon they will be obviously more worn than jacket and it wont work. SO, I got these and ordered them based on my size. They fit perfectly, look sharp and are well made. I had got some elsewhere and I paid more (different brand) and was very disappointed because they did not keep their shape. The creases were good, but the rest of the fabric was strange, almost as if they were cut in the wrong direction or something. Anyway these are nice, have nice deep pockets, and are very comfy. You WONT be disappointed.
on December 28, 2012
I had to return I wear a 36 waist inseam and these pants seemed to be a 34
I like Geoffrey bean product this did not work. TRY another supplier
on September 12, 2014
Quality is far beyond expectations. The inseam is a bit long but will gladly get them tailored for otherwise amazing pants
on October 10, 2013
Waist is great but the material came wrinkled and it's supposed to be wrinkle free. After washing they were a bit better.
on December 27, 2012
Pants fit great, shipping was great and timely. Geoffrey Beene pleated front pants always fit perfect as these do also.