Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on August 15, 2014
Got 5 black pairs for our son to wear on his job. But they are very dressy as well (to wear to church). The material is great, the fit was perfect for him, they wash and hang well (NO ironing). VERY satisfied will definitely purchase more if needed for husband and other son. I am very impressed with these pants. Son likes them as well said they are very comfortable.
on May 14, 2014
The quality of these pants is the same quality that you'd get after spending more than one hundred dollars in a store like Jos A. Bank or Men's Wearhouse. Great pants, great price, good fit (not too small in my thighs even though I have large thighs), and has an expandable waistline, which is good.
on July 13, 2014
The material and finish are great as expected. As compared to my last purchase of Geoffrey Beene pants the butt feels tight for the same size. It may be a different style. In retrospect, I would have try one size up if I had not cut the tags that early
on August 28, 2014
I can't belive that this is why I don't like these pants, but I really can't wear them. My Wallet, and no, it is not a huge wallet, practically sticks out of the top of the back pocket. I have owned like 6 pairs of these pants and have never had this problem.
on June 27, 2014
Needed dress pants for my husband in a pinch. These looked so great on him, I was immediately thrilled with this purchase. Price was right, quality is there and speedy delivery rounded out the trifecta of this purchase! Very pleased.
on February 20, 2014
5 stars because the match of price and quality plus super speed delivery can't be beat. The quality is not top shelf but just below it, they won't fall apart or anything and they look sharp. Time will only tell how they hold up.
on July 5, 2014
These are great fitting slacks plus the stretch bands inside will give you an extra 2" if needed. Ordered the black and they're a true black. Great for the office.
on January 21, 2015
I would recommend these pants to anyone looking for something dressier than your typical khakis. The material is amazingly wrinkle free and breathable. The elastic hidden in the waistband is the greatest invention known to mankind. They are cooler (temperature) than jeans or khakis and they are more comfortable than either. The material is tiny bit shiny, like most synthetic material pants, but I don't think they look tacky in the least.
on October 8, 2014
I bought these for work so they do their job, however there could be improvements. First of all these are made of really light material, some will like it but I personally don't. It feels cheap at times.

Second which I find most annoying is the following... I always place the wallet on the back pocket. The back pocket is usually sturdy enough that it will hold its position, with these pants, if the back pocket has any weight it will go toward the middle.. It is uncomfortable to say the least. Will probably need to stitch the pocket in place so it does not move around.
on March 19, 2015
Review update November 20th, 2015. (I purchased these in February of this year). A light weight pant that I thought would not last long but have worn these for 10 months to work almost every day. NO holes, lasting well. Wash and dry with no wrinkles! The zipper finally gave out today, but for all I wore them, VERY happy!! Just ordered 2 more pair!

See 1 answered question