5.0 out of 5 stars Well made wallet
This wallet appears to be well made. The quality of the leather and stitching is very good. The only criticism I can think of is the credit card slots in the center are a little snug but I expect they'll loosen up as it ages.
Published on July 14, 2010 by Robert Grahl

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and not as pictured
The item I received is not as pictured. There is no "leather framed picture ID pull-out' as portrayed by the pictures. Just the typical plastic. Not what I paid for.Product id isn't quite the same, there is an additional "/02" after the product id#. Not happy when their own pictures show something and you get different!
Published on March 30, 2011 by wc

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and not as pictured, March 30, 2011
This review is from: Geoffrey Beene Men's Hand Tipped Trifold Credit Card Wallet (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what was pictured, February 1, 2012
I was looking for a specific Geoffrey Beene wallet and was excited when I found it on Amazon. Then I was very disappointed when it arrived and was not the one pictured. It did not have the features I was looking for (and saw in the picture) and it was a very stiff product. I didn't purchase others I found on other websites because they didn't have the features I was looking for. I kept it anyway but will hope to find the one in the picture at another vendor soon.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap leather, the fold is made of plastic....so disappointed, December 3, 2010
I bought this wallet because it looks nice on the picture. However, I got what I have paid...it just as cheap as the price.... I shouldn't expect much, Geoffery Beene is just a name and doesn't mean anything....
I bought it as a gift for my friend...but since it feels so cheap, I had to throw it out(doesn't pay to sent it back) and go buy something else...
If you just want a wallet, may be it's OK(because it can hold money and cards)...however, If you expect something more than just hold money and cards,I mean if you are looking for quality, you will be disappointed like me

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made wallet, July 14, 2010
Robert Grahl (Steilacoom, Wa USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 22, 2014
I bought it for my brother, and it looks great.I like it, and I hope more people will buy it as a gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice wallet., October 31, 2013
Only one complaint. The slots are so tight that piling up your cards gets annoying because you have to struggle to pull them out. Otherwise a good product...

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, May 24, 2013
This was perfect gift. Great quality and the price was an added bonus. It looked a lot more expensive than what I paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wallet, March 22, 2013
The product is very good, has great quality, everyone will be very pleased, good spaces with good dividers, recommend to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loved it!!!!!, December 31, 2012
It is a very nice wallet. Very well made!!!! I will buy products from this name brand again. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots Of Room!, December 12, 2012
Great finish and catches a few eyes when you take it out. But most importantly, for a traveller, everything fits that you may need for paying.

Rate and Discover Movies