5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and covers material well.
Published on June 19, 2004 by Diane B

3.0 out of 5 stars Great delivery time and condition
Received product as promised. Great delivery time and condition. But, very expensive for just a list of answers. The book doesn't provide detailed problem solutions which is what I would expect and thus not very useful for my needs.
Published 1 month ago by michelle

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and covers material well., June 19, 2004
This review is from: Geometry (Hardcover)
I have used other Geometry books that seem to give over 1/3 of the book for basic elementary geometry and didn't even introduce proofs until almost 2/3 the way through the book! This book almost immediately starts out with some great information about Postulates, and lets the student slowly be introduced to the concept of "proofs" without throwing it on them near the end of the year. Numbered angles are usually written in red, which helps it stick out from the lines/segments/triangles and helps visual learners and others quickly identify parts of the diagram. Short Biographical notes tell of people that use geometry in the 'real world', short paragraphs include information about places that geometry are useful from house building to satelites in space. This is a VERY good geometry text and it comes HIGHLY recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tool, February 24, 2013
This review is from: Geometry: Solution Key (Paperback)
This is a wonderful tool for any geometry student, the book has all the answers for all the problems in the text book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Geometry Plus, March 2, 2010
This review is from: Geometry (Hardcover)
This is more that a book on Geometry. It covers the subject of Geometry in a logical fashion starting with the undefinables point, line, and plane. Next it discusses the extension of these concepts.

Also include is a discussion of deduction and induction. Concepts in logic are covered in an elementary manner.

This is a comprehesive treatment of Geometry from a purely mathematical perspective.
But it does not exclude a high school student from its content.

Proofs are incremental starting from first principals.

Well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great order of topics and no typos so far., May 3, 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Geometry (Hardcover)
I am using this book for the first time and I am loving it. No topics are left out. There is a logical flow from one chapter to the next. But, more importantly, I have not found a single mistake so far after having gone through chapters 1,2,3,4,5,&7 with a fine tooth comb.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great review guide, February 5, 2014
Great review guide! Hate I misplaced mine! I have used this guide over the years to help my students when I introduce new topics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great condition. Matches 2000 edition of Jurgensen Geometry, December 7, 2014
This review is from: Geometry: Solution Key (Paperback)
This is the correct solution key for the year 2000 edition of the Jurgensen Geometry text which I purchased earlier. I purchased the book as a supplement to my son's high school accelerated geometry class, because I needed a text with more challenging problems than his school text. I like having the solutions, rather than just the answers, and this covers the even & odd problems. So I don't have to work them all out. I highly recommend this. I also purchased Geometry for Enjoyment and Challenge by Richard Rhoad. Together they make a comprehensive intro to Geometry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 15, 2014
I am very pleased with the "Geometry Teachers Edition I received......

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Geometry (Hardcover)
This is a great read. I read it cover to cover. Just kidding. It's a geometry textbook. What else can I say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoughts, February 18, 2014
Rhonda Godsey (Norton, Va. United States) - See all my reviews
A great book for the price. Would have bought the Practice book by the same author but was too expensive.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great delivery time and condition, October 24, 2014

Geometry: Solution Key
Geometry: Solution Key by Ray C. Jurgensen (Paperback - 1994)
Used & New from: $64.72