Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now DOTD

Package Quantity: 3Size: SmallChange

on December 21, 2005
This is a great product. Cleaning the grill used to take at least 5 minutes, now it is about 1 minute. I cook about 5-10 meals a week on my George Foreman Grill and these sponges make cleaning it a breeze. I also use the sponges on pots, pans, dishes - and have found them to be excellent for those uses as well. They last as long as a regular sponge and when they start to show their wear, I use them in the bathroom.
0Comment59 of 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 18, 2010
These are the perfect sponges for the George Foreman Grill. They have a scrubby side and a spongy side. There are grooves made into them to get every nook and cranny. I keep them stocked up, but one sponge lasts a long time. I always warm up the grill and, of course, wet the sponge before I clean--makes it very easy.
0Comment43 of 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2007
These are the only sponges that can hold up to the heat and clean this grill right. I love them.
11 comment37 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
*****
I just bought my first George Foreman grill and after cooking a hamburger, tried to clean it using a plastic scrubber. I couldn't get it clean. So I tried a paper towel and scrubbed and scrubbed. Still didn't work. Then (finally) I remembered the sponge (this sponge) that came with it. I tried it and instantly the grill came clean---easily---no fuss! Both sides are really helpful. And of course, a warm grill with the wet sponge makes the job super quick. I immediately ordered this three-pack.

There are other sponges without the grooves in them that may work too, but these really get into the grooves so well that I doubt that anything could work as well as they do. If you have a Foreman grill, they are an essential accessory.

Even though they are pretty expensive for a little sponge, it does look like it is sturdy and will last a long time if cared for, and more importantly, it's a huge time-saver that makes the whole grilling and cleanup process easy instead of a hassle. So to me this means I'll look forward to using the grill and actually use it instead of storing it in the back of my pantry :)

Highly recommended.
*****
0Comment23 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 1, 2009
At first I thought this sponge would be really helpful when I got my grill, but unfortunately it comes apart much too quickly. The best thing I've found to clean the grill is to just wet down a wad of paper towels while it's still warm and scrub it down quickly that way. It works much better and actually gets it clean, you really don't need the special sponges when they break down after a few uses.
22 comments29 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 12, 2010
This product worked as described. It is very useful & better then a regular sponge or paper towel to get the grease off the grill.
on February 15, 2009
I love the George Foreman Grill, but you really need these cleaning sponges to clean it effectively, especially if you have the kind without the removable grill plates. If I could I wouldn't buy the grill I have. The plates are not removable and I have to keep getting more sponges, since they only last maybe 2 months (with usage varying from daily to twice a week in our house). There are 3 to a package, but I haven't found them in stores where I live, only online. You can use them for a longer time than 2 months, but you really begin to lose the rough black side with extended use. I like the shape: they were made for the Foreman grills, so they are shaped on both sides for the base plate of the grill, so that the sponge is contacting the grill surface with the same pressure at all times when being drawn along the line of the grill peaks, instead of putting excessive pressure on the peaks and less on the valleys like you would with a flat sponge. For that reason I haven't tried other sponges on the grill for fear of damaging the non stick coating of the grill with excessive pressure. Even with these sponges, we are starting to lose the coating on the tips of the bottom grill plate. Get the grill with removable plates that you can put through the dishwasher and a package of these sponges for the tough cleaning, and you should be good for some time. Don't get the grill with the non-removable plates, or you'll be buying these sponges all the time.
0Comment24 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2010
Was willing to try the product as I know cleaning the little grill was a chore. I had bought the outdoor grill for my son and threw these in. Very pleased at the results and will now buy a big lot of them for the future.
on March 5, 2011
First, I should have listened to other reviewers who stated that these were poorly made. Second, I could have saved a bundle of money and received the same cleaning results with Scotch Brite pads. You can get a huge package of them at Costco or Sam's Club for a lot less than these "George Foreman GFSP3 Indoor Grill Cleaning Sponges", and the durable Scotch Brite pads can be used on everything. Save your money, guys.
0Comment15 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2008
The shaped sponge is nice and seems to be a perfect fit. It does fit the grill rather well, but it's quite soft, even the "harder" black portion. So, I'll end up smashing the sponge down to clean the grill and the contoured shape becomes useless.