Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "George Foreman GGR50B Indoor/Outdoor Grill” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 41% off the $119.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
George Foreman GGR50B Indoor/Outdoor Grill
|Price:||$87.29 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$32.70 (27%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- No-fuss grilling made easy, for use indoors or outside
- Grill can be used on pedestal (stands about 1/2 feet high) or on tabletop
- Uses electric heat, with adjustable range from low to high
- Sloping grate base draws fat away from food to collect in easy-to-empty tray
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: George Foreman GGR50B Indoor/Outdoor Grill
Delonghi BG24 Perfecto Indoor Grill B0000AZK85
George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Grill, Red B008YS22X8
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$24.18||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Queen of Sales||C & M Trade|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill
Grilling couldn’t be more convenient than with the George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Grill (model GGR50). With a whopping 240 square inches of grilling space, adjustable electric range, non-stick surface, and Foreman’s fat and grease draining system, this grill can handle any order, indoors or out, and is perfect for residences and locations where open fires aren’t allowed.
Large Non-Stick Grilling Surface
240 Sq. In. round grilling surface to cook for the whole family at once. The space also allows for you to cook a variety of different foods - from multiple burgers or steaks to whole birds.
The best part of this George Foreman grill is that it can be used in the kitchen or on the patio! Use it on any patio or deck that doesn't allow charcoal or gas grills!
Temperature control for multiple grilling temperatures. This feature is great for getting the perfect, even sear on all sides of your meat, vegetables, or whatever it is you're grilling up!
Removable 15 Serving Plate
Removable plates come in handy when it's time to clean up. Just remove the 15 serving plate from the grill stand and pop it into the dishwasher. The special non-stick coating will not be damaged or removed!
The grill can be placed either directly on a tabletop or atop its pedestal. On its own, the grill surface stands about 6 inches high; with the pedestal, it stands about 2-1/2 feet high, not counting the domed lid. The pedestal is plenty sturdy for cooking, but the grill still seems a bit top-heavy, so pay special attention if grilling in a high-traffic area or near kids. Because of the easy electric heat, this grill can be used outdoors or indoors--when using it indoors, though, be prepared for potential spattering, steam, or other side effects of cooking. --Cynthia Nims
Top Customer Reviews
That being said, this product caters to people (me) willing to try a product that is not a traditional charcoal grill, could be useful in smaller spaces/porches, looks like it is easy to use and clean up, could potentially cut some fat (never hurts, right?), and seems like it will work well as a good back-up grill or a quick solution to throwing mini-bbqs requiring even heat distribution without the hassle of buying/lighting/dumping coal. If that's you, then read on...
Here, I'll try my best to outline the grill's pros and cons, as well as do a quick, inevitable comparison it to a traditional charcoal grill.
The pros of this grill basically equal the pros of using hot plates in general:
1) Quick Heat - The whole surface heats up very quickly (you'll be ready to cook in a few minutes after you twist the switch)
2) Design - Basically you have the stand, a bottom dome, the flat grill that sits on the bottom dome, then the lid (top dome). You can easily remove the flat grill part to use indoors separate from the stand, and it also makes for easy cleaning since you can just throw the flat grill surface in the sink.
3) Easy to Clean - The grill surface is relatively easy to clean. Understand, grease is never easy to clean. But in my situation, i wipe off the chunks of grease with paper towels, then run hot water over it in the sink (yes it fits in my sink) and wash it with a soapy sponge.Read more ›
1. Can be used on decks and balconies where gas or charcoal are forbidden as a fire risk.
2. Small footprint, can be used tableside or on pedestal
3. Foreman (Salton) quality is generally reliable
4. No gas or charcoal lighter flavor (I don't like the gas flavor.)
5. Quick heating
6. No need to replenish a gas bottle or run out of charcoal.
Now the Cons:
1. Be careful of the fat drainage; if you clog the hole, it can get ugly, real ugly.
2. On that note, if you have a composite deck--one made of resin and sawdust or even a wood deck, any spilled fat or juices will stain your planks. An outdoor rug or mat under the grill is a good idea--something that will catch drips.
3. The grill really isn't as hot as really hot charcoal or gas and you won't get that char-broiled taste. No different than cooking indoors.
4. Requires an outlet. You really shouldn't use an extension cord. The wrong one can short out or get hot, or they are a hazard for tripping over.
If you are in an area that does not allow open fire or outdoor grilling, this is a very excellent alternative.
I am quite happy with the surface area, as I can easily fit 8 large burgers on at once. I live in the frozen north, so the fact that this grill will also work indoors is plus.
It's portable, reliable, easy to use and clean, and a bargain compared to other outdoor grills.
George put his name on a very good product.
Update: I have owned this grill for 2 1/2 years now and it still works like new!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I did use it once but the meat was so dry.
I am not using it any more. It's in the my storage room. Not very happy with this purchase..
This is grill is the best! It's compact, light weight so I can move it easily, but a heavy weight whet it comes to grilling! Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Fantastic purchase for indoor use. Stand isn't incredibly sturdy, but it doesn't fall. Super easy to clean (a bounty wipe does the trick), gets hot quickly, and have had no... Read morePublished 5 days ago by LPB
Bought this to supplement the cooking skills of my ex-wife while I was still living in the house. While she still uses the smoke detector as a cooking timer, the food tastes much... Read morePublished 11 days ago by I'm trek'd
My son likes being able to cook in his room, even though he says everything tastes like he cooked it on the stove.Published 12 days ago by No1
I use this grill ALL the time!! I love this grill, I've cooked steak, burgers, hot dogs etc on it. Some of the best steaks I've had in a long time! Read morePublished 14 days ago by The Reviewer