Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: George Foreman's Big Book Of Grilling Barbecue And Rotisserie: More than 75 Recipes for Family and Friends
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 16, 2002
I found this book to be a sorry excuse for product advertisement. I own both the grill and rotisserie. I was hoping for recipes to help me learn how to use them. The rotisserie recipes were basically non-existant. I did not learn any thing from this book then what came with either the grill and/or rotisserie. Don't waste your money. Go to a good recipe exchange list and they will have what you need.
on October 2, 2000
I was hoping that this book would contain healthy grilling directions to be used with the George Forman grill. This book is not related to his grill at all. Also, none of the recipes in this book met our low fat eating habits. There were only a couple fish recipes and all the vegeatble recipes were to be prepared on the side, not on the grill.
on July 24, 2001
This is not the companion cookbook for the famous George Foreman grill that we had assumed it would be. It is just another "barbeque" cookbook and the kind we like least--recipes calling for ingredients not ordinarily found in our kitchen.
on February 13, 2002
Alright: numerous reviewers have expressed disappointment that this book doesn't have more rotisserie recipes. My take on it is that Foreman's intent with this book was to promote a *number* of his products, which include indoor and outdoor grills. And a number of these recipes are marinate-and-cook types, which often mention the possibility of adapting them for the rotisserie.
As for the recipes, there are a number of intriguing ones incorporating Caribbean, Asian and Middle Eastern flavors. I really loved the duck recipes, and one Moroccan Cornish Game Hen Recipe. Beyond poultry, this book peters out a bit. Maybe good cookbook writers don't give their very best stuff "in partnership" with a celebrity. (George, while a smart and talented guy, I'm guessing made limited contributions to this cookbook. But it's his picture & name in big letters on the cover.)
If you have a rotisserie (well worth owning) and some kind of grilling equipment, this might be a good primer. There are few enough good (or even bad) cookbooks out there with rotisserie recipes, although there are quite a few for grilling. (Try "The Thrill of the Grill" or "Smoke and Spice".)
on February 9, 2002
it seems to me if you are going to sell a rotisserie you should have recipes for it !!! There are hardly any at all... I am very dissappointed in this book... I need to find recipes to use my rotisserie and this isn't one.....
on January 23, 2002
JUST ANOTHER COOKBOOK, IF LOOKING FOR ROTISSERIE COOKING TIMES AND SUGGESTIONS, THIS IS NOT IT.
on October 4, 2000
what I really love about this book is you can make this food ALMOST anywhere...I can use it with my grill but I can also cook in the backyard and on my stove top...I even see directions here for microwave. I love it! The baby back ribs took me about 15 minutes tops.
on October 4, 2000
This great book is a healthy way to great eating. Low fat, tastes good and quick preperation. Easy to prepare food, fat and calorie breakdown for each recipe.
Have an "on the run" young family? Prepare a gormet dinner in just minutes and the kids will love the new taste of this great balanced food.
The grill is a great compliment to this book.
By George, Thanks!
on November 20, 2000
I so enjoy George Foreman's Big Book of Grilling Barbecue and Rotisserie. Trying to fnd some new reipes for the holidays, I turned to this wonderful cookbook for ideas. It is full of fantastic recipes! I decided to try the pork tenderloin with cranberry glaze on page 62. My entire family loved it! It will surely be on the menu this holiday season. This cookbook is a great way to keep dinner new and exiciting. All of the recipes are simple to follow and the results are mouthwatering!
on October 19, 2000
I always did a good job grilling anything my wife handed me to grill. As a man, I have certain innate abilities with a spatula but this book has moved me light years beyond being just a mindless, although talented, short-order cook. Tell George that I've already produced a knock-out meal (Orange Salmon Burgers) completely by myself - without my wife's prepping for me. The book is a great collection of easy and inspired new tastes for those moving beyond hot dogs. This is my favorite cookbook..well actually, it's my only cookbook (so far).