George Lopez 5 Seasons 2003
Amazon Instant Video
1. Prototype When well-liked George becomes the first guy to be promoted from the assembly line to plant manager at a Los Angeles airplane parts factory, his life becomes a little more complicated.
2. Curious George George worries about Carmen when she brings a boy, Duncan, home for the first time. He persuades Max to spy on them, but despite finding no impropriety, George threatens Duncan.
3. Happy Birthdays Angie plans a long-overdue surprise birthday party for George, despite his dislike for such celebrations.
4. Max's Big Adventure When a factory employee, Jim (GREGG DANIEL), is arrested because of a bar fight, George and Benny audition people to replace him in their carpool.
5. Who's Your Daddy? After Max idolizes Angie's father, George concocts a false story about how wonderful his own father was. The reality is that George never knew his father.
6. Token of Unappreciation After his bosses ask him to help on the assembly line, which is humiliating because it is the duty he performed before his promotion to manager, he receives a job offer from a competitor.
7. The Show Dyslexic When Max performs poorly in school, one of his teachers suspects that he has a learning disability. Angie wants to place Max in special classes, but George objects.
8. Halloween Cheer George prepares the house for Halloween, his favorite holiday, while dealing with the stress of hiring an assembly line worker whose life is a disaster.
9. The Unnatural When Max is asked to not play in an upcoming Little League game because he can't hit the ball, George works tirelessly on improving his son's skills.
10. No Free Launch George must help sell chocolate bars to fund Max's school trip to Florida's Cape Canaveral--but the effort doesn't quite go accordingly to plan.
11. The Wedding Dance The Lopezes host a wedding in their backyard. For the first time in their 16-year marriage, George asks a delighted Angie to slow dance with him, which she has always wanted to do.
12. Love Bites With Carmen maturing, George and Angie hesitantly teach their daughter about boys and sex. But when Carmen dates her classmate, her parents realize that more drastic measures are necessary.
13. Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, Honey After learning that his mother had sex with a co-worker 35 years ago, George believes he has found his father. He meets a man, Lalo, whose picture bears a striking resemblance to George.
14. Charity When Angie realizes that she has free time after helping her family with everyday chores, she volunteers with a variety of charities.
15. Meet the Cuban Parents When Angie's parents, Vic and Emilina, visit for Christmas, George thinks they still believe that he is not good enough for their daughter.
16. This Old Casa George's mother, Benny, has always seemed ungrateful, no matter what George does for her. So when Benny's shower drain becomes clogged, he refuses to fix it.
17. Super Bowl The Lopez family finds out that Benny's estranged brother, Uncle Joe, will die soon. George and Angie convince Benny to reconcile with Uncle Joe.
18. The Valentine's Day Massacre After George gives Angie a disappointing gift for Valentine's Day, she recalls their high school days in the 1980s, when George painted a great mural of her for the holiday.
19. Girl Fight After Carmen ends her relationship with her classmate, Adam, he tries to ruin her reputation at school. George and Angie want to repair the damage.
20. George vs. George When Carmen is accepted to a private school, George and Angie decide to take a bank loan for the tuition. They receive a bad credit report that reveals more history of George's father.
21. A Kiss Is Just a Kiss As a surprise for Angie's birthday, George arranges for her father, Vic, and sister, Gloria, to visit for the celebration.
22. Profiles in Courage The airplane parts factory where George works is under consideration by the federal government for more business. George's boss orders him to demote the worker.
23. Secrets and Lies When Benny learns that George's father, who left her years ago to care for George alone, is now wealthy, she decides that she deserves to get rich herself.
24. Girls Night Out After giving an ex-gang member, Marisol, a job at the factory, George is shocked when Angie takes further pity on Marisol and allows her to live in the Lopez home.
25. I Only Have Eyes for You Carmen's first day at her new school causes trouble in the family. When George overreacts with concern for Carmen's safety, it appears that he doesn't trust her.
26. Team Leader George must hide his concern--and disapproval--when Ernie is promoted to team leader at work. Meanwhile, a cosmetics saleswoman, who is training Angie, encourages her to lie.
27. George Has Two Mommies When George and Angie get into major financial trouble, Benny secretly asks Lydia, the second wife of George's father, for help. Meanwhile, George does his best to obtain extra money.
28. Long Time No See After George's estranged father gives him a huge loan to save the family from financial ruin, George vows to visit him in Phoenix.
It arrived super quickly and the show is hilarious, of course. Now if I could just get the other seasons for the same price.Published 4 days ago by Mami Yankee
This is a excellent dvd I love to watch it it's humorous and interesting a must watch dvd for allPublished 22 days ago by Yoss
One of the funniest sitcoms ever with a superb cast. This show should have been on much longer than what it was.Published 1 month ago by Steve Williamson
Nice price for the complete first two seasons of the show. Looking forward to purchasing the next season as well!Published 1 month ago by user11
I love his stand-up and have watched every episode of this show multiple times. I have the complete series and watch it all the time! Read morePublished 3 months ago by Gypsy
I love George Lopez. No matter what mood I am in he makes me laugh. This was a good buy.Published 3 months ago by christine savannah salvetti
Like the episode, as it really reminds me of the culture I grew up in, just a little exaggerated. Man, this show is so way out it's really funny!Published 4 months ago by Sergio Marquez
George Lopez is about the funniest person out there. If your sad or mad, just watch a couple episodes of George Lopez and you'll snap out of it in no time. Gotta love Benny!!Published 4 months ago by Cindy
Very funny and worth having. My family watches George alot and loves the tv series. We recommend to all familys that want to laugh.Published 5 months ago by Aaron Madden