5.0 out of 5 stars Yess!!
I've been waiting for George of the Jungle to come out on DVD for years now, and I'm very excited to see that it's finally here this year~and with GJ 2 to boot! This movie has been beloved by every child I've ever shown it to through all my years of nannying, and by adults too.
Published on July 6, 2010 by Auroradawn

3.0 out of 5 stars Geprge of the Jungle
Published on December 19, 2011 by Skip

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Yess!!, July 6, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars George #1 is #1 - #2 is "#2", September 19, 2010
This review is from: George of the Jungle 1 & 2 (DVD)
George of the Jungle #1 is an entertaining movie that we'll watch several times a year. Life is too serious, we need to get away from reality and this movie is one of several that do that.

IMHO #2 needed the same casting as #1 to have even brought it close to being worth revisiting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, OK DVD for Part 1, December 31, 2010
This review is from: George of the Jungle 1 & 2 (DVD)
You will find enough reviews about both movies, and its hard to beat the deal for this 2 movie package. One caveat is that George - part 1 is in 4:3 format and I do not think that they transferred the video properly. I could be wrong, but in this day and age, it looked squarish on a Plasma and the big-screen. Part 2 was in widescreen (16:9) format, and the video transfer looked good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandchildren Loved the Movies, May 19, 2011
This review is from: George of the Jungle 1 & 2 (DVD)
Our grandchildren had seen George of the Jungle 1 - so we bought both of the movies. It made a great gift and they have enjoyed watching them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Part 1 and Part 2, April 19, 2012
This review is from: George of the Jungle 1 & 2 (DVD)
The first movie was a 5 star for my kids and for me. The first movie was funny and great laughs for my kids. The second movie was a huge let down that is why the whole review was only 4 stars. My kids could barely make it through the second movie.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad! Not Bad, At All!, February 18, 2012
This review is from: George of the Jungle 1 & 2 (DVD)
While the cartoon it ain't, it's still a bit of a hoot. It's melodrama at its best, really, because the hero's a hunk, the leading lady is a beaut, and the villains are certainly villainous. The two henchmen are delightfully stupid and eee-vil, and "Ape" is a riot and a half. I loved the original "George of the Jungle," and these movies aren't half bad. They are definitely good for a laugh or two, and you won't be sorry you got them. I only gave them four stars because I guess I was spoiled by the original cartoon characters. Still, these two movies aren't in the least bad.

3.0 out of 5 stars Geprge of the Jungle, December 19, 2011
This review is from: George of the Jungle 1 & 2 (DVD)
I call this movie, "Jungle Slap Stick" comedy. The original "George" is better than "George of the Jungle, 2". Brenden Fraser is very good and you cannot help but be enticed by his facial expressions. "George, 2" had more animalistic behaviors which was a little too much. The actor who played George, characterized the original George very well, right down to the funny facial expressions. Good buy for one time viewing...I might watch it again on a snowy evening.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, June 4, 2010
Dawn "Sunrise" (not where I want to be) - See all my reviews
This review is from: George of the Jungle 1 & 2 (DVD)
I had to see it and part 2 even at 52 for just some fun comedy with out thought. and I am a Brendan Fraser fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars fast shipping, great condition, funny movies, June 27, 2014
This review is from: George of the Jungle 1 & 2 (DVD)
i simply wanted the first one but got 2 for the price of one and can now relive my childhood movie whenever I want! both DVDs worked perfectly all the way through both movies :)

4.0 out of 5 stars My kids loves these movies, May 19, 2014
This review is from: George of the Jungle 1 & 2 (DVD)
Bought this DVD for my 4 year old daughter. My 7 year old son loves it too. Kind of silly, and predictable humor, but a clean and funny movie that you can enjoy watching with your family.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

George of the Jungle 1 & 2
George of the Jungle 1 & 2 by George of the Jungle 1 & 2 (DVD - 2010)
$15.99 $9.90