5.0 out of 5 stars Truly one of the funniest routines
Published on July 21, 2005 by SingingFriar

1.0 out of 5 stars It won't play
It came packaged perfectly. I put it in the dvd player and nothing happened. loading...loading...loading. I have yet to actually watch it, and it's too much work to send it back.
Published 8 months ago by Season Farmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly one of the funniest routines, July 21, 2005
This review is from: George Lopez - Why You Crying? (DVD)
I saw this on comedy central several months ago and resigned to the fact that it wasn't going to be released on DVD, but here it is. This truly is one of the funniest standup routines to ever be captured on DVD. If you haven't seen or heard George Lopez before, give him a try. It's not latino-exclusive humor. It really is universal, which is a credit to his enormous talent.

5.0 out of 5 stars seen it 10 times and still love it, October 18, 2005
This review is from: George Lopez - Why You Crying? (DVD)
This is one of the funniest dvd's I've ever seen. It never gets old. I can totally relate to everything George Lopez talks about from his childhood. Anytime I need a good belly laugh, I pop this dvd in and laugh till I cry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lopez Fans Have To Own This DVD..., June 9, 2006
This review is from: George Lopez - Why You Crying? (DVD)
If you watched George Lopez since his early days in L.A. then the comedy on this CD is nothing new. But it's his best work clumped together for one night on the grand stage. Remember this was his "White Whale", and being there was the greatest moment in his life. The show comentary and response show just that. It's funny, lot's a laughs, and compliments the BOOK. Read the book first, watch the show, and you can't help but laugh at a "Mexican Boy" from San Fernando!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo Funny!!, July 30, 2005
This review is from: George Lopez - Why You Crying? (DVD)
I saw this on Showtime so many times.. everytime it's on, I watch and fall out of my chair laughing. This has to be the funniest routine I have seen in years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Way too funny!!!!, June 29, 2005
C. Avalos (Ft. Lewis, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: George Lopez - Why You Crying? (DVD)
I highly recommend this DVD. George Lopez is hilarious. I don't care much for his show on ABC but his stand up routine is really, really funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOL, September 15, 2005
This review is from: George Lopez - Why You Crying? (DVD)
Although I am not Mexican, as a Latina, I could relate to pretty much everything Mr. Lopez spoke of in his routine for this special. I was laughing with tears in my eyes through-out most of it.

Those who are Latino or know the Latino community and the culture well will find this special hilarious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest and insightful comedy, July 28, 2006
This review is from: George Lopez - Why You Crying? (DVD)
I loved this!! I laughed until the tears rolled down my cheeks. I was able to relate to so many things about my own childhood. I am not latino, but seeing this reinforces my belief that families are pretty much alike regardless of heritage.

5.0 out of 5 stars George is the best!!!!, September 13, 2005
This review is from: George Lopez - Why You Crying? (DVD)
My brother and I have seen this so many times on tv and we laugh all the time. I had to get 2 copies of the dvd; one for my brother and one for my cousin so they'd each have their own copy. You 'gotta love G.Lo, he's the best comedian ever!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh Out Loud, September 14, 2005
This review is from: George Lopez - Why You Crying? (DVD)
The first time I saw this was on Comedy Central and I have to say if you are Mexican you can relate to everything he says about the family. There is one person for everything he says. I laughed so hard I fell off the couch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, May 30, 2006
This review is from: George Lopez - Why You Crying? (DVD)
I saw this for the first time and laughed through the whole thing. He is a terrific comedian and I am so glad I can get it.

George Lopez - Why You Crying?
George Lopez - Why You Crying? by Paul Miller (DVD - 2005)
$14.98 $9.96