Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on July 21, 2005
I saw this on comedy central several months ago and resigned to the fact that it wasn't going to be released on DVD, but here it is. This truly is one of the funniest standup routines to ever be captured on DVD. If you haven't seen or heard George Lopez before, give him a try. It's not latino-exclusive humor. It really is universal, which is a credit to his enormous talent.
on October 18, 2005
This is one of the funniest dvd's I've ever seen. It never gets old. I can totally relate to everything George Lopez talks about from his childhood. Anytime I need a good belly laugh, I pop this dvd in and laugh till I cry.
on June 9, 2006
If you watched George Lopez since his early days in L.A. then the comedy on this CD is nothing new. But it's his best work clumped together for one night on the grand stage. Remember this was his "White Whale", and being there was the greatest moment in his life. The show comentary and response show just that. It's funny, lot's a laughs, and compliments the BOOK. Read the book first, watch the show, and you can't help but laugh at a "Mexican Boy" from San Fernando!
on June 29, 2005
I highly recommend this DVD. George Lopez is hilarious. I don't care much for his show on ABC but his stand up routine is really, really funny.
on September 15, 2005
Although I am not Mexican, as a Latina, I could relate to pretty much everything Mr. Lopez spoke of in his routine for this special. I was laughing with tears in my eyes through-out most of it.

Those who are Latino or know the Latino community and the culture well will find this special hilarious.
on July 28, 2006
I loved this!! I laughed until the tears rolled down my cheeks. I was able to relate to so many things about my own childhood. I am not latino, but seeing this reinforces my belief that families are pretty much alike regardless of heritage.
on September 13, 2005
My brother and I have seen this so many times on tv and we laugh all the time. I had to get 2 copies of the dvd; one for my brother and one for my cousin so they'd each have their own copy. You 'gotta love G.Lo, he's the best comedian ever!!!
on September 14, 2005
The first time I saw this was on Comedy Central and I have to say if you are Mexican you can relate to everything he says about the family. There is one person for everything he says. I laughed so hard I fell off the couch.
on December 26, 2014
Personally, I do not like George Lopez. If you think that a bunch of bad words would make a good comedian, then he is your guy. I got it because my cousin like him. The quality of the video was OK, I guess... I did not stay long to see it.
on May 30, 2006
I saw this for the first time and laughed through the whole thing. He is a terrific comedian and I am so glad I can get it.