Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on March 19, 2013
Every American needs to both read and own this little booklet. It gives "cause to pause" and think about what our nation is doing at this point in history! And more importantly "what the potential blow back" can be like, as viewed in vision, by the first President of the United States of America? Something to think about? Dr. Grady has done an outstanding job of putting this information together in a beautifully covered booklet!
on December 11, 2013
Excellent content, but I bought it as a gift thinking it was a book. It is a pamphlet. I resent paying almost $10.00 (with shipping) for a pamphlet with approximately 16 pages of text! I felt cheated when I opened the package. Perhaps it was my error; I don't know, but either way it was an unpleasant surprise.
on December 9, 2013
book pages were terribly out of order so story sequence was very unclear and it was just way below my expectations
on November 17, 2014
A must read for christian history buffs.
on August 22, 2009
The Christianity of George Washington and his prophecy for America is a documented fact. Interested persons can read this prophecy and view it as a clarion call to prepare for fast approaching events. I encourage all to read and study his prophecy at face value and pay little if any attention to the commentaries of others.
Various commentators of Washington's prophecy continue to read things into it that Washington either did not say - (for example, he was definitely NOT visited by the Virgin Mary)- or they will not UPDATE their commentary in light of current world events. This is the case for Dr. Grady. I was hoping his commentary would be updated to address modern terrorism instead of Russian Communism. Further, I strongly disagree with Dr. Grady's statements that America is the "promised land" and that Christians are God's chosen people. Scripture is painstakingly clear about where the "promised land" is and who the chosen people are. Read Romans chapters 9-12 and Genesis chapters 17 and 21. Dr. Grady, and unfortunately too many others, continue to espouse the false doctrine of Replacement Theology.