Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rushfit Georges St-Pierre 8 Week Ultimate Home Training Program
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on August 29, 2015
Its a very good product I have tried a lot of workout programs like p90x and insanity but this one was probably the best one it has a perfect mix of cardio and strength training that I needed unlike p90x which is basically all strength training but if your looking to lose weight and make gains buy this product
on August 22, 2015
Great workout was just disappointed the DVD cases were all smashed and ruined
on July 18, 2015
great gift, warehouse packaging. would recommend! great workout!
on July 8, 2015
This workout pushed me to my limit. I am must stronger now.
on June 25, 2015
crap dont by
on June 16, 2015
I love this program! Very effective as long as you stick to the schedule.
on June 13, 2015
Great videos!
on May 28, 2015
I bought this when I decided to change my life and lose weight. The program itself is challenging but not impossible. There will be moments when you will swear in frustration and burning muscles. However if you stick with the program you will lose weight. You will be more athletic. You will add muscle and be in the best shape of your life.
on May 15, 2015
I am still just following the nutrition advise and it is working good. Wait for the doctor to clear my knee to start the training part.
on May 13, 2015
Now that I've had the time to filter through and try programs like P90X3, P90X, Body Beast, and a few others, this gives you the best bang for your buck.
Contrary to other opinions and results, I gained muscle and some bulk by simply doing the exercises slower and using more tension.
By using 25-40 lb. dumbbells that also helped.
The cardio days allowed me to practice Martial Arts and/or boxing.
Lastly, I honestly believe that if someone wanted to compete and already had technical knowledge, that individual could simply add sparring to the Rushfit Intermediate or Advanced Calendar and do very well.
By adding sparring rounds of boxing, kickboxing, or MMA 2-3 days a week a fighter could use the Rushfit workouts to prepare for actual competition.
I state this because I have seen it done.