Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on September 23, 2014
I had to order a half size larger so it would be easier to get on. As other reviews have said, it is hard to get your foot into the boot. Once in, the boot is very comfortable. Hopefully as the boot breaks in it will gets easier to put on
on February 1, 2016
Just hard to get on and off as the ankle area is a little snug for sliding foot in and out, but very comfortable otherwise, and working great. I couldn't answer to arch support as I use good feet inserts.
on September 1, 2015
These are tough, well built shoes. They also look nice. The tread is not too deep so that mud gets locked in, then falls out when indoors. They have a comfort padding inside, yet are not too hot or overly insulated. They are soft enough to wear right out of the box without discomfort.
on February 15, 2015
This review comes after a few months wear. These boots seem well made and worth the money. I've had no issues with leaks, and it looks like I'll be able to get a year or more out of them. One minor sniggle is that one of the loop pulls was slightly tattered upon receipt.
on March 7, 2016
These are a very comfortable boot. The leather quality is also top notch, and stands up to minor scuff and scrapes without showing wear. The rubber on the bottom is soft enough that is doesn't sound like I am wearing high heals around my house, like it did when I was wearing Red Wing boots. They were a little difficult to put on at first, until I figured out the trick. You need to loop your finger through both the front and back tab on the boot, which allows you to slide your foot in without any issues. You will have a very hard time getting the boot on if you don't follow that method. It only took about a week or two to break them in, and now they are incredibly comfortable. I wear these boots about 11 hours a day at work, and they still look new, amazingly. I would recommend these boots.

I am writing an unbiased review for these boots, and I paid FULL PRICE for them, just like you likely will too. I did not receive a discount or a free item for a review, which I have been seeing a lot of lately.
on March 12, 2014
I bought these boots because I was burning through Blundstone quickly and thought I'd kick down for a more expensive boot that would last. While they looked pretty sharp and appeared to be well made, they wore out super fast. They were also pretty narrow. I would not spend the money on this boot if you're going to use it for work.
on April 26, 2014
Where I live, everyone wears Romeos....Specifically Georgia Boot Romeos. I resisted what I thought must certainly be a fad for about 15 years and then finally tried them out. I love them, and wear them daily.

These are a high top version, almost like a roper style boot. They are great, and appera to be built to last. I expect them to perform just like my regular Romeo's which I've had for over 3 years. I wear them every day and they have outlasted everything else I've worn.

These are a little tougher to get on and off, due to the higher profile of the boot. However, the elastic sides do their thing and keep them in place while wearing.

I haven't tested their ability to keep water out (my regular Romeo's are not waterproof, and I always wished they were), but I'll update my review when I have. (I live in Washington State, it won't be long before I know how they do!).

All in all, a great boot that is comfortable enough to wear casually.
on March 15, 2013
Good quality product for the price. I am a builder and enjoy having a pair of boots that slip on for warmer weather, these fit the bill.
on September 6, 2015
Very comfortable. A little difficult to put on at first, but after break in that is no longer a problem. With no laces this boot is very water proof.
A good boot at a good price. I would recommend especially if like me you work in wet or messy conditions day in and day out.
on January 3, 2015
these fit a little snug but I know from having boots likes these that over time they stretch out a bit. I have had blund stones in the past and the soles split across the ball of the foot and they can't be resoled so in the trash they went. I hope these are better and they can be resoled. I am a contractor and wear these all winter so they get a good workout and so far I am impressed with the quality.