5.0 out of 5 stars great boot
Published on January 19, 2012 by gump

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage...Fit
Of course how does your product fit assumes that everything is perfect. There is no option on the drop down for too loose (width)

This is made in CHINA!!! Again sub-par product. This does not fit like the last pair I purchased and they were made in America.

Published 4 months ago by lloyd Goodnow

5.0 out of 5 stars great boot, January 19, 2012
I've had these for over 4 years and wear them just about daily. I ordered a backup pair but clearly don't need them yet, plenty of life left in the old pair (I just like being prepared). these are heavy but comfortable (once broken in) and definitely keep your feet dry. I work on a hunting/cattle ranch, clearing trails, mending fence, typical ranch hand work and these boots fit the bill perfect. note: they will be tight at first but are very comfortable after break-in. for me it took about a week of wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great casual work boot, January 7, 2009
We live on a ranch/farm. All the men in the family wear these boots. They are very comfortable, durable, and easy to put on and take off. Most importantly, they are virtually waterproof in rainy weather.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, November 22, 2013
You couldn't ask for a better pair of boots, however be warned they run a little narrow most likely due to the rubberized coating on them. So the break in period will be a little uncomfortable if you didn't order a wider width. I do like them very much.
Revisited review:
I just found out the boots don't run smaller, it's the 1 inch insole they come with.....if your pair is small try taking out the insole and replacing them with a pair of smaller work insoles.....the boots will be the best you've ever had.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its not the boot its the insole stupid, October 30, 2013
This review is from: Georgia Boot Men's Muddog Work Boot (Apparel)
It seems I have a wide foot. In a true waterproof boot this leaves you 2 choices: Red Wing and Georgia Boot. I know b/c I spent hours looking, ordering & trying them. Red Wing does not sell on-line. I love their product, but it is not convenient to get to their stores. Plus, the boot that they offer with a rubber outer is also made in China like EVERY OTHER WATERPROOF BOOT out there. I ended up at these boots after trying Bogs and Mucks, which were both too narrow for a EE (they must all have narrow feet in China). I ordered a 10 for a 9.5 foot in all of these. I could barely get these boots on. But, once on one foot fit perfectly. The other was tight in the arch. I was Pkging up to return (not free from the top Amazon seller), when I read the description touting the insole. Turns out this is the problem. The insoles have a large padded area that extends up the side, making a wide boot a narrow boot. Since there were no other choices, I began swapping insoles from Blundstones, Red Wing and other boots I own. I ended up inserting a normal flat insole from a pair of Redwings and the boots fit fine. This process also confirmed that a 10 EE Georgia Boot is a typical 9.5 EE as all the insoles from my other shoes fit perfectly in these. The upshot- this is a decent $100 heavy duty pair of boots that fits a wide foot. If they do not hold up I will edit this post.

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage...Fit, July 12, 2014

I will never purchase CHINA Georgia Boots again ans will not recommend to friends. Like so many companies THEY opt for the dollar rather than some quality and integrity. I hope the CEO and money hungry decision makers just move to CHINA since they too are selling out our country.
USMC veteran

1.0 out of 5 stars Too heavy , too tigth ., September 9, 2014
josue gil (fort myers, fl United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this boot thinking that they would be great for working in the mud as the add said, at the beginning I thought that for the price they will be good and comfortable , but they're too heavy and they have too more cushion , it made them too tight which is weird because the boots are big , they are not water proof I'll try it in a wet land and the water get into the boots after 15 minutes .

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, December 26, 2012
These boots were for my son as a gift. The shipping was quicker than I thought and these boots were a steal compared to some of the other online sites i checked. I will buy more items from this seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 26, 2014
Not true to their size. Wide is not wide even with the insole taken out. Returning.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight Fit, April 22, 2014
I would suggest that customers should order 1 size larger than their normal size. Boats appear to be built well, just a tight fit making them uncomfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars BRING ON THE MUD!, April 1, 2014
he loves them...good-bye snow...bring on the sunshine...and the MUD! Good looking boot to top off the waterproof-ness!many thanks for the help in getting the right fit.