Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Georgia Boot Men's 8" Safety Toe Logger Boot
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 25, 2013
These boots are probably the worst that I have ever had.
They were very uncomfortable for the first month that I wore them. It took excessively long for them to break in.
My first problem with these boots is the stitching. It took less than 6 months for the first seam to some undone, I fixed it but within a year both inside seams on both boots had come undone. Now the leather has completely separated from the base of the shoe on the entire back half of one shoe making them unusable.
The next issue is with the sole. The tread wear was not very good. Most of the tread also wore flat after 6 months. This is also about the time the sole started coming unglued from the rest of the boot. The screws in the sole may look impressive but they serve no real purpose. I don't remember if the description said that it had a steel shank or not when I bought them but the ones I got don't have a steel shank
on February 12, 2013
Georgia boots used to be an exclusive/high end boot, these boots are nothing like they used to be, the stiching has come out of the sides, you have to wear inserts just to keep them on your feet for 8hrs, and just like everthing else nowadays are being made in china. I would not recomend these boots if you're looking for a good boot. They are beautiful to look at but i am extremely unsatisfied with their quality, i haven't even had these for 6mons and i already need to replace them. The soles aren't even warn yet. This is the first review I have ever written in my 34yrs. Complete waste of money.
on November 24, 2009
These were the Worst Boots we have bought~Within 2 months, back of boots above the heel started breaking down, another months goes by and the stitching breaks apart~My husbands feet hurt so bad using these we ended up throwing them away after 3 months of use. DO NOT waste your money~It was like throwing $100 out the window and letting it blow away :( (They look sturdy with the screws on the bottom,,,, Believe me when i say this.. they are there just for looks) I'm Being 100% honest!
on May 15, 2014
These boots are great and they take a beating and keep on going. The last ones lasted 20 years and actually are still in decent shape. The old ones fit a little tight when I first purchase a size 9 so figured that I should get a 9 1/2 they were huge. Had to return and reorder a size 8 1/2. So they run bigger then they used to. Guess they over corrected that issue from 20 years ago.
on August 5, 2014
In 1994 I bought a pair of Georgia Boots, I had those boots for seven years before I had to have them re-soled. I recently purchased the same type as a birthday present for my nephew, the boots started falling apart 3(three)weeks after I gave them to my nephew,the CRAPPY customer service I received from both Amazon and Georgia Boot is why I recommend you go barefooted before you buy any product from or made by Georgia Boot.
on December 4, 2013
I have had mine for 3 years now and I have found them to be the best fitting boot I have. I have 2 pair, one is insulated and both have performed very well.

I bought them to use while in the shop but find I wear them just about every day as they are so comfortable.

From the other reviews I worry they have a quality problem, which is sad as I really like the boots and was quite surprised due to the quality that they were made in China.
on June 16, 2013
Georgia boots are not supposed to leak but these here boots do. Not happy with the boots for the amount of money I paid for them.
on December 22, 2013
I have had 5 other pairs of Georgia Boots, and this ranks just as high as others. This was the first set of boots I bought without the Thinsulate, it is a much lighter boot than the insulated boot, I wear my insulated boots on the cold days. These boots are not waterproof, so be careful of puddles. The black dye does come off boot and on to the socks, and that is removed with bleach. Overall the boot lives up to the name again.
on March 25, 2015
Haven't had long enough to properly review. However, as I saw the boots for first time they were not made of same quality leather as my old pair. Also I am concerned about the poor stitching as so many reviews mentioned. Can only hope boots will be better than reviews. Only time will tell.
on February 28, 2015
just disappointed been a Georgia boot fan for years and i was just unhappy with these..Stupidly because I had alot going on in my life I neglected to check on the return policy and because today is March 16th, I missed the return policy by 3 days.. Im very dissapointed that m stuck with a pair of boots that are too big.

See 1 answered question