Private Practice 6 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Aftershock Addison enjoys her burgeoning romance; Pete doesn't show up to his hearing.
2. Mourning Sickness The doctors reminisce during a celebration at Addison's house.
3. Good Grief Violet looks to Sheldon for advice after a patient makes a confession.
4. You Don't Know What You've Got Till It's Gone A little girl disappears from the ER.
5. The Next Episode A reality show focused on Sam illuminates his colleagues' personal lives.
6. Apron Strings Henry's biological mother asks to be involved in his life.
7. The World According to Jake When Jake learns he will have to meet Henry's social worker.
8. Life Support A fight between Charlotte and Cooper leads to trouble with the triplets.
9. I'm Fine A new woman brings Sheldon happiness.
10. Georgia On My Mind Charlotte runs the hospital from her bed; Mason starts acting out.
11. Good Fries Are Hard to Come By The doctors at the practice set Amelia up on a series of blind dates.
12. Full Release At Henry's court date, Addison realizes the judge has concerns about Jake.
13. In Which We Say Goodbye Naomi returns for Addison's wedding day; Cooper struggles in his role.
|Genres||Drama, Romance, Comedy|
|Starring||Benjamin Bratt, Brian Benben|
|Supporting actors||Caterina Scorsone, Paul Adelstein, Amy Brenneman, Sharmila Devar, Taye Diggs, Griffin Gluck, Erin Harrington, Diarra Kilpatrick, Matt Long, Justina Machado, Rebecca Mark, Sierra Mark, Elizabeth Pan, KaDee Strickland, Heidi Strickler, Kate Walsh, Dan Belzer|
|Executive Producer||Betsy Beers|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Excited to get the final season of this show, could never find it in stores. Sadly when it arrived the case was broken.Published 7 days ago by Melissa Atchley
I love ALL of the Private Practice seasons. I ended up watching this series because I'm such a huge Grey's Anatomy fan. I continue to watch the seasons over and over.Published 1 month ago by Kristen F.
I watch this show all the time it is relaxing to come home after a hard days work and sit down and watch itPublished 2 months ago by VICKI
Loved this show especially this last season! A nice tie-in about families with kids and how it impacted the show.Published 4 months ago by Linda Tomlinson
Love this series ~ hate to see the series end ~ I thought it was really getting interesting and they decide to end it! Bummer!!Published 5 months ago by Kathy Morfier
I have to admit I never watched it during prime time but I watched every season until the end after buying the last season here because Netflix didn't have it. Read morePublished 5 months ago by jannai davis
I really liked this TV Series and would like to see more Prime Time Free TV Series like this one.Published 5 months ago by Ruth
The series was very entertaining, with great actors and story line. Loved every minute of it and all the actors.Published 6 months ago by E. Browne
Wonderful story and wonderful ending...Who can go wrong with this series? Love it
Always something fun and new to look forward to.